Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Possible Newbie

Well done great move. Can we have the full spec please as we are nosey?

I bought a 67 plate cali from a reputable dealer Maquise, full hab check etc gave me a 3 year warrantee added to the end of first 3 year vw warentee, still found issues i or dealer did not spot including damaged bellows, replaced by vw without quibble as i felt i would prefer vw to sort. seemed to be design issue as new bellows is modified.
Because of the complexity of the vehicle their will be something not right, the fun is finding solutions, this site is the best resource. Otherwise buy new.
Oh and found the cali had a 5 year extended warrantee which marquise did not know about, Bonus.
And just give you an idea my full spec 150dsg 17k miles was just shy of £50k its only money.

Last edited:
Well done great move. Can we have the full spec please as we are nosey?

Oh that is nosey !
Umm let's see it's a 199 4motion dsg, in Fortana red. Difflock, removable towbar, heated front screen, shower, comfort mattress, devonport wheels for future BF Goodrich AT tyres, maybe something I've forgotten but that's basically it.

Oh that is nosey !
Umm let's see it's a 199 4motion dsg, in Fortana red. Difflock, removable towbar, heated front screen, shower, comfort mattress, devonport wheels for future BF Goodrich AT tyres, maybe something I've forgotten but that's basically it.
Sounds amazing!! Well done.:thumb:thumb:bananadance2

Oh that is nosey !
Nice one, cheers. I should have gone for those wheels........