Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Post a photo of a Cali you regret selling

[/QUOTE="Kayleigh, post: 695663, member: 25049"]
Nice van!!
I do like the Joker, but what’s wrong with the T6.1?
[/QUOTE]

T5.1 was / is better - slight bias

The t6.1 joker had lo
Nice van!!
I do like the Joker, but what’s wrong with the T6.1?
The t6.1 joker had lots of faults, main one was it got completely flooded due to faulty water tank.

Have a t6.1 van now there great and front end is growing on me. Still wish it had a cd player.

The Coast here I am away to sell on Friday! Plus the 4 motion in my profile. Plus the 5.1 I bought near new in 2014. 10 years ownership, 150k miles work and play. I seem to like to feed the second hand market with bargains but away to retire and tour in a Ducato 6m camper. No doubt I'll be back to a Cali in a few years buying back one of mine for the same efn price or more haha.

PXL_20240324_083643990.jpg

2014 Beach- had amazing times and created many memories for 7 years. Always reliable and the bellows never leaked !IMG_2233.jpeg

Expecting that I’ll get ‘sellers remorse’ is exactly why I’ve currently got two Calis on my driveway - a 2024 Beach and our 2013 SE.

The Beach is great, but our SE is my first Cali love (and I prefer it to drive and to look at).

I’ll have to bite the bullet and sell it sometime, but I’m currently in denial. Any advice would be appreciated :)

View attachment 121582

View attachment 121583
That’s the same colour and wheels as our 2012 SE sold last year, in my opinion one of the best looking combinations ever produced. Don’t know what it is, looks sporty and purposeful yet subtle! Sell the beach ;)

That’s the same colour and wheels as our 2012 SE sold last year, in my opinion one of the best looking combinations ever produced. Don’t know what it is, looks sporty and purposeful yet subtle! Sell the beach ;)
Bi colour Dakar wheels - we had them on our 5.1

Badass Lionels! :cool:

Back