Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Premium leather look seat covers

california kid

california kid

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi All.
The good Lady and I have been looking at the premium Leather Look Seat Covers from the shop. I have searched previous threads but can not find out
If you can still use the Isofix after these covers have been fitted.

Alan.

Thank you for your replies, are there any forum members who own Candy White Calis, who have bought these covers what colour did you buy.
I know it is personal choice, just not sure what to go for at the moment .

Alan

Thank you for your replies, are there any forum members who own Candy White Calis, who have bought these covers what colour did you buy.

Alan
We are currently awaiting delivery of Nimbus & Anthracite seat covers from the premium leather look range, ordered 6 weeks ago so hopefully will have them within the next couple of weeks.

Hi Beaglemum.

What colour is your Cali, the shop expects delivery for the 7/9/19, was that the expected date for your delivery, looks like I need to order ASAP.

Alan

Thanks Lorri.

Think they will will look very good for our Candy White California :bananadance2

Alan

Hi Beaglemum.

What colour is your Cali, the shop expects delivery for the 7/9/19, was that the expected date for your delivery, looks like I need to order ASAP.

Alan
Ours is white :)

Hi Lorri and Beaglemum.

Update just ordered same covers , was considering red/black but felt nimbus/anthracite would look better. The good Lady agrees.

Thank you both for your input ;):thanks:bananadance2

Alan

Hi Lorri and Beaglemum.

Update just ordered same covers , was considering red/black but felt nimbus/anthracite would look better. The good Lady agrees.

Thank you both for your input ;):thanks:bananadance2

Alan
Coincidently our first thought was red, but decided to go for the nimbus. We weren't given an actual delivery date, just told it would be approximately 6 weeks :)

Hi Beaglemum, Lorri.

Although Calikev has informed myself that the isofix can be used with these covers in place, I received a email this morning from Shane which has confused me. Does not take much for that to happen?...
Would you please check for me if you press the seating part of the rear seat is the isofix visible just to put my mind at rest having ordered the covers last night.
Or has any other forum members fitted these covers can give me this information about the isofix.

Thank you

Alan.

Away till tomorrow (unfortunately not in the van) but will check as soon as I’m home.

Hi. Sorry I can’t fold seat back to have a look as I can’t locate the loop it’s disappeared down the middle - aaaaarrrgh
The seat covers are fitted in two pieces (seat & back) so can get hand completely through BUT I’m past the child seat stage and had to look up “isofix” on Google. It showed me a BAR that the seat base fixes to - I definitely cannot feel a bar - I could feel a sort of metal ring (if that makes sense) one either side of the red seat belt thingies in the middle but couldn’t feel the same at either end of seat.
I can only suggest you contact your local dealership to ask a professional.
Best of luck.

image.jpg

Hi Lorri.

Thank you once again for your reply we too are past the baby seat stage now Grandparents. The metal ring you describe is the isofix fitting . I think provided I
Can get my hands down the back of the covers We will be ok.
Many thanks for your help .
I am totally sure because they come in two pieces we will be ok.
Will take a chance .
Covers not due in until the 7/9/19, but may arrive sooner.
Also will have to take Calikev word that they will be suitable .

:thanks:thanks

Alan.

Hi Beaglemum, Lorri.

Although Calikev has informed myself that the isofix can be used with these covers in place, I received a email this morning from Shane which has confused me. Does not take much for that to happen?...
Would you please check for me if you press the seating part of the rear seat is the isofix visible just to put my mind at rest having ordered the covers last night.
Or has any other forum members fitted these covers can give me this information about the isofix.

Thank you

Alan.
Don't have the covers yet, but from what we can see the isofix shouldn't be impeded by the covers.

Thanks Beaglemum for your reply, the forum shop states 7/9/19 for delivery, Shane
Has informed me that they may be in sooner.
If you would inform me when you receive yours I will inform you also when we receive ours.

Alan

Thanks Beaglemum for your reply, the forum shop states 7/9/19 for delivery, Shane
Has informed me that they may be in sooner.
If you would inform me when you receive yours I will inform you also when we receive ours.

Alan
Interesting, I contacted them on Monday, they told me they should arrive in a couple of weeks. We are hoping we will have them for going away 10 September but if they aren’t getting into the shop until the 7th that’s looking really tight.

Hi Beaglemum.

Your set may be in sooner, when I ordered our set the forum shop stated delivery 7/9/19.
When I spoke with Shane he did inform me they may arrive before that date,
We are away ourselves from the 12 September although not in the Cali, but looking
Forward to taking our water proof covers off.

Alan

Hi Beaglemum Just checked shop again the ocean covers states pre order due in the 7/9/19.
Not sure how many sets may be arriving.

Alan
Hello Alan
I’ve owned my Cali Beach in candy white for about 6 months now, and one of the first purchases I made were these seat covers. Although expensive they are worth every penny, quality is superb and if fitted properly and carefully they look just like leather seats. I decided to go for Black/Grey as per picture on California shop site and they compliment my grey interior perfectly. Took me about 4-5 hours to fit I don’t think you will have any regrets with either colour set !! Happy shopping.

Paul
449EE71D-C3AA-425E-A480-366F0B9E9886.jpeg5AFEF560-8147-432D-8615-123E6DEA1B8B.jpeg4255CAE1-69AE-4443-A685-74B28EA23701.jpeg

They look great! How did the fasteners do up? We have GTi style covers on a 2014 SE and the fasteners tend to undo themselves. Maybe I did something wrong?

They look great! How did the fasteners do up? We have GTi style covers on a 2014 SE and the fasteners tend to undo themselves. Maybe I did something wrong?
Not had any issues as yet. Some of the fasteners are quite tight on the back of captains chairs, but once done they do keep everything taught under the seats. The metal hooks that come with the covers are handy, just got to make sure you pull all the tabs tight and then clip the hooks to the metal under frame of the 3 seater bed and front and passenger seats. Sounds a bit complicated but easy enough, just make sure the hooks aren’t attached to any moving parts ! on the seat frames. (Chance you could tear or rip the covers )