Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Price increase?

C

Chestnutscott

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Been watching a few cali’s advertised at breeze,,noticed today they seem to have increased in price

We are entering the start of the main touring seasons so California's and other vans become easier to sell. Also VW have probably withdrawn incentive to sell off remaining T6 models.

And I thought it was a lot of money to spend for a van back in 2010.
For the same van, I would have to spend 15000 - 20000 euro more now.

Been watching a few cali’s advertised at breeze,,noticed today they seem to have increased in price
Hi

you are right they have increased in price now due to the change in offers that we were able to do on new T6. We had to reduce our vehicle pricing but now with no offers no longer available our used T6 stock is now competively priced.
As we now get closer to the summer the premium on California has gone up.
Please feel free to give me a call on 01202 713038 or drop me an email at Tom.davidson@breezemotorgroup.co.uk

Strange one considering a new reg yr has just dropped a pre reg vehicle surely depreciates,whether it be a Cali or not,
if you have a Cali trade in,this would definitely affect the price of it,let’s face it they just look in a black book for your price

Strange one considering a new reg yr has just dropped a pre reg vehicle surely depreciates,whether it be a Cali or not,
if you have a Cali trade in,this would definitely affect the price of it,let’s face it they just look in a black book for your price

True, but Summer is coming and demand always starts to rise around now. It will continue to do so for the next few months.

VW know their market and know that they can withdrawal their dealer offers to clear remaining stock, as the last remaining T6’s will be picked up by customers wanting one now rather than waiting for a new one to be built.

The prices that some of the vans were going for were really good, so it’s no wonder it didn’t last forever.

I did a pricing check on a 6.1 Ocean and as there is quite bit of bundled in former extras as one item plus reduced LED cost the top line cost difference over 3 years wasn't as great as first appeared.
Taking a current spec against the same old spec that was.

Too much to attract me to change mine though for very little real benefits.

Might have to self quarantine in a field near the point of entry when you return.
I think by the end of May quarantine of contacts will have ceased . Quarantine of cases will continue.

I think by the end of May quarantine of contacts will have ceased . Quarantine of cases will continue.
I'll test it as out of UK next week and back on the 27th.

I know you planned this for a while, but nevertheless , perfect timing!

Norway pop 5.4 million 136 infections
UK pop 66 million 206 infections

The rate of infection is 8.1 times greater in Norway.

If you want to minimise the risk of catching the virus, North Korea is the place to visit - officially 100% Coronavirus free (despite 2 of its 3 land borders with the world’s two most infected countries).

Norway pop 5.4 million 136 infections
UK pop 66 million 206 infections

The rate of infection is 8.1 times greater in Norway.

If you want to minimise the risk of catching the virus, North Korea is the place to visit - officially 100% Coronavirus free (despite 2 of its 3 land borders with the world’s two most infected countries).
The rate of infections you read on the papers is bull$hit. Italy for example has many infections % because they are testing an insane amount of people including people with no symptoms. Germany only tests people if they get Temperature. I assume UK and Norway have yet again different criteria for testing people or not. In a couple of months we will find out that every EU country has the same % of infections and death as soon as each country will catch up with testing and diagnosing people.
I hope @WelshGas will visit Norway to appreciate its geographical (isolated /desolated) beauty rather than mingling with the locals exchanging hugs and kisses

The rate of infections you read on the papers is bull$hit. Italy for example has many infections % because they are testing an insane amount of people including people with no symptoms. Germany only tests people if they get Temperature. I assume UK and Norway have yet again different criteria for testing people or not. In a couple of months we will find out that every EU country has the same % of infections and death as soon as each country will catch up with testing and diagnosing people.
I hope @WelshGas will visit Norway to appreciate its geographical (isolated /desolated) beauty rather than mingling with the locals exchanging hugs and kisses
I’ll be going unless I come down with the virus in mid April.
No one knows the actual infection rate as most countries only test those with symptoms. They cannot test/screen the a-symptomatic community as they do not have enough kits or facilities to do that. We will only truly know when this has all blown over and they have a simple antibody test and then they will start testing all the routine blood samples taken by your GP or during a hospital stay for any reason to determine the True/Total infection rate in the community and then we will have an accurate mortality rate and other accurate information. At the moment it’s all guesstimates based on computer models and partial data.

One thing I am absolutely sure of - Toilet Rolls have absolutely no effect on Corvid 19.

Italy and the UK have tested a broadly similar number of people.

Italy have tested twice as many as in the UK.
As it seems that the first contagion in EU were in Germany and Italy, the virus has started spreading earlier there.
I don't see why or how the UK will end up with different % of people infected and victims as other countries, as the virus continue to spread. Maybe there's a delay of a couple of weeks, but that's it.

Italy have tested twice as many as in the UK.
As it seems that the first contagion in EU were in Germany and Italy, the virus has started spreading earlier there.
I don't see why or how the UK will end up with different % of people infected and victims as other countries, as the virus continue to spread. Maybe there's a delay of a couple of weeks, but that's it.
I think someone pointed out that northern Italy has the largest population of Chinese in Europe.

I think someone pointed out that northern Italy has the largest population of Chinese in Europe.
That was me I think, that's in Tuscany rather than Lombardy . Quite strangely no news of contagion there....
In any case , it's now all over the world.
Trump saying he stopped it by closing the borders immediately, reality instead being that at 3000$ a pop people in the US are not getting themselves tested yet. They are up for a even bigger shock as in the UK.

Perhaps the Southern European habit of cheek kissing is unhelpful in containing the virus. A kiss could easily enough pick up a bit of nasal debris smeared after a nose wipe, or cough splutter suppressed by a tissue and deposited on the cheek.

Back