Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Recall T6 Ocean 2016

I think I have to take back what I said went to VW uk web site and followed links to find your vehicle guess what could not find vehicle via vin number of Reg number then after saying cant find diverts you to another page where you enter your reg. number and it gives you a vin number now all I need is a reg. number and I can find any vin number this is not expectable , I know you can read the number though the windscreen but I have covered mine up

So the answer is VW don't want to contact you regarding any recalls as you cant check your dealer does not bother only when you get a light on the dash can you follow up anything

Our dealer did the updates when we took Cali in for replacement of sliding table(May)

Recently had its first service. Phoned beforehand to check if any more updates needed,they checked using registration& were able to tell me on the phone it needed the bolt replacement (post 38).

Definitely would advise people with T6 2016 to check if updates needed before travelling abroad.

It'd be good if we had the option to include Model Year in the vehicle information that appears on the left hand side of forum posts, e.g. T6 Ocean 150 MY17. Would make these kind of useful threads more transparent for users. My MY17 is in for service and warranty issues yesterday and today and i noticed a recall code handwritten on the dealer booking in sheet. No time to ask about it yesterday but will investigate when it comes back later.

Is there a web site to check for servicing/recall bulletins on Californias please?

Swirl flap issue - March 16 Cali ocean 204ps
Engine management light (flashing) came on, Vw assistance said swirl flap motor sticking, got to go in 5 days before our 3 week Europe trip! ... anyone experienced this ?

Back