Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Recent Purchases Picture Thread ........

Splendid! If you have kids and/or a dog, the covers are worth their weight in gold! Checked our seats last week and despite endless spillages, dropped food, sand, etc, they are still spotless!

Yes the seat covers we already had so I was convinced the 3 pillow/mattress covers were going to do the job. As the back mattress gets so much piled on it that was a must. After the canvas getting wet the other week I would have put the roof down if I had the covers on. Without them I took the mattress and pillow downstairs before closing it.

JockMacMad said:
Yes the seat covers we already had so I was convinced the 3 pillow/mattress covers were going to do the job. As the back mattress gets so much piled on it that was a must. After the canvas getting wet the other week I would have put the roof down if I had the covers on. Without them I took the mattress and pillow downstairs before closing it.

We don't have the roof mattress cover and got caught out in Scotland - one very wet mattress that was a complete PITA to dry out (really hard to get it down from the roof!). I should get a roof one - assume INKA does them?

Don't these covers make the bed less comfortable to sleep on? Like those waterproof sheets you get in motels.

ejmoore said:
Don't these covers make the bed less comfortable to sleep on? Like those waterproof sheets you get in motels.

We sleep on them downstairs - we always put a sheet on top and it's fine. Not like the plastic sheets in grim hotels, just a bit slippery!

As long as you make sure the van's level you should be ok!

tent1.jpg

I just got this - lovely :)

Kyham Driveaway Compact

I do realise it is not designed to be erected in the living room :)

James

New custom engraved rear badges for both the Cali and the Multivan... replaces the standard VW ones.

Totally unnecessary but...

Shiny :)

[album]433[/album]

Back