Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Recent Purchases Picture Thread ........

I purchased a mars bar today - I haven't included a picture as I am sure you all know what they look like.

I thought driving along, the mars would be a good choice of snack and perfectly suited to the Cali.

I only tried eating it in the front, I intend t purchase another mars bar though and eat in other areas of the van, such as the back, or in the upstairs bed.

I have got some pics of the mars bar in various parts of the van if you want to see.

James

Philips mains and battery digital radio, £20 from eBay, and very acceptable sound quality and reception.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343841450.471732.jpg

scanner.jpg

:barmy

Don Simon.....vino in a carton 1euro for 1 litre.....need it here in Portugal as day after day of big yellow thing in sky and 37c.....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343859706.537628.jpg

shambly said:

Impressive!!

I googled it to have a look at what it's all about. So in theory could you use that to scan your Cali to produce an accurate 'picture'?

BerndRos said:
Don Simon.....vino in a carton 1euro for 1 litre.....need it here in Portugal as day after day of big yellow thing in sky and 37c.....

1 Euro / Litre - Did it work??? :laugh2

Stu said:
shambly said:

Impressive!!

I googled it to have a look at what it's all about. So in theory could you use that to scan your Cali to produce an accurate 'picture'?

That is the theory - though I'd need to stitch together multiple scans (which the software is pretty good for)

shambly said:
Stu said:
shambly said:

Impressive!!

That is the theory - though I'd need to stitch together multiple scans (which the software is pretty good for)

Geez I just saw the price of it!

And the CTek Comfort Connect Eyelets attached to the battery posts so I do not need to carry the crocodile clips in the van with the charger.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344005901.341833.jpg

And of course due to the toolbox fairies stealing away all my socket sets it cost me nearly as much for the tools to connect it up .....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344006177.514681.jpg

Not a purchase but I've just had an email from VW Commercial Vehicles to say I'd won one of these in their Summer Picture Competition. Should be delivered tomorrow :thumb

:barmy

VW-Camper-Tent4.jpg

The winning picture was -

photo.jpg

Cool stu you better sell me your Cali and go back to camping :rofl :rofl :rofl

Calikev said:
Cool stu you better sell me your Cali and go back to camping :rofl :rofl :rofl

Just give me a minute to think about that??

The tent will go on eBay I think, not my kind of thing.

If I was going tenting that's the one for me :thumb :thumb worth a couple of hundred for you so well worth winning :thumb

My thoughts exactly Kev. If I get anything back it will offset the cost of my Khyam.

It was just a last minute entry into a competition I saw on their Facebook page.

Thanks John. It was just a random quick snap with my iPhone.

long handled squeegee. At last I can reach the top of the windscreen. Also useful for clearing leaves twigs and bird s*** off the top of the awning. Around €4 at a French supermarket.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344210689.427241.jpg

ChrisandPenney52 said:
long handled squeegee. At last I can reach the top of the windscreen. Also useful for clearing leaves twigs and bird s*** off the top of the awning. Around €4 at a French supermarket.

Is that a solar panel set on the dashboard....
I was thinking about one if so do you have any recomendations?

Back