Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Recent Purchases Picture Thread ........

Custard said:
I purchased a mars bar today - I haven't included a picture as I am sure you all know what they look like.

I thought driving along, the mars would be a good choice of snack and perfectly suited to the Cali.

I only tried eating it in the front, I intend t purchase another mars bar though and eat in other areas of the van, such as the back, or in the upstairs bed.

I have got some pics of the mars bar in various parts of the van if you want to see.

James

:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumb

Some hoodies for my girlies. :D

IMAG0686.jpg

IMAG0687.jpg

I should have added this -

CobbKIBX8.png

Kitchen in a box. :thumb

One of these as a back up/2nd burner -

campingaz-bistro.jpg

What are the collectives thoughts on Bay/Splitty stuff in a Cali? I like a lot of it but not sure if it's trying to "borrow" from another "scene!"

I'll refrain from posting the recent DVD player, bucket BBQ, mozzies sprays and ermmm cutlery!

I've got one as my main cooker!
Still a bit squeamish about cooking inside the van even after 3 years :doh

Just purchased:
Tripod chairs x 2 in decathlon France - excellent and quite comfy fit in between 1 seat in the tail.
Mallet / Tent peg puller for awning.
Dustpan and brush.
1 Season sleeping bag (packs up really small)
RRD split 3 piece paddle for Stand up paddleboard, packs down really small and is excellent to use.
electric battery powered mozzie killer, hung in awning.
George Foreman - electric Grill. v. useful when on electric hook up. makes toasties and paninis easily.

Still to buy:
Groundsheet for awning
Carpet for awning.
3 Season sleeping bag (need something warmer in the winter)
A small piece of waterproof material to fit the gap in the pucer screen cover at the rear. (when it was really raining the 15cm gap did allow the roof material to get wet, nothing noticeable but would still like to be enclosed!)

Does the Mozzie killer work??

Little buggers love me so any form of defence interests me.

Stu said:
Does the Mozzie killer work??

Little buggers love me so any form of defence interests me.

It was brilliant! We'd had none at all thanks to a fair bit of wind then on the last night it was warm and calm - and FULL of the blighters! Covered ourselves in our sprays (mild for kids, weapons grade for us) and they just went! The dog got covered in them too so sprayed her and they also naffed off!

It was this stuff (the 100+) for us:

http://www.lifesystems.co.uk/products/i ... lents.html

And this for the kids:

http://www.lifesystems.co.uk/products/i ... _plus.html

Stu said:
Great, thanks - I'll take a look at those.

Mind you don't tip the bottle over in the front door storage bins though.

Oops... :oops: :oops:

Nice one Phil, You are the 5th person I have spoken to this today who has had an IP5 delivered, I am starting to feel a little left behind

I'm not at all jealous Phil :mrgreen:

All I had to look forward to today was -

tellerhalter_gr.jpg

Stu said:
I'm not at all jealous Phil :mrgreen:

All I had to look forward to today was -

tellerhalter_gr.jpg

Thats a lovely plate holder Stu, you must be so excited :barmy

I was probably more excited to have my new Cali drawer fitted without a hitch ;) than having a new phone that looks almost identical to my last one!

I do have a little something else in the garage to be fitted but time has eluded me today. ;)

These turned up today. Ordered Wednesday at 7.21 pm & delivered this morning. Excellent service.
So I guess you all know what I'm doing tomorrow !?

DSCN0197.JPG

I reckon if you open that little bag Andy you'll have what I've got in my garage -

photo.JPG

How do you get a lista in that little bag??

Back