Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Recent Purchases Picture Thread ........

I reckon if you open that little bag Andy you'll have what I've got in my garage -

Stu did I beat you to it ? Your secrets out now !

Yes Stu you are correct, here's the content of that little bag, just checked contents in prep for tomorrow. Not such a pretty pic as yours, I don't have a tool chest any more, besides it's cold in the garage !

DSCN0198.JPG

Just make sure you have nothing leftover :rofl :rofl

They look like more of a pain in the ar5e to fit than I'd hoped. It's not going to be a 10 minute job :laugh2

Stu/Andy. I found that if you cut about half an inch off the threaded plates you won't have to make any cuts in the plastic splash shields.

Mark

markh said:
Stu/Andy. I found that if you cut about half an inch off the threaded plates you won't have to make any cuts in the plastic splash shields.

Mark

Thanks Mark.

Martin said:
Nice one Phil, You are the 5th person I have spoken to this today who has had an IP5 delivered, I am starting to feel a little left behind

Mine hasn't arrived either - grrrrr!

iPhone 5 arrived AT LAST!! Ordered it on pre-order day but 10.30am was clearly far too late.

Anyway it looks nice, restoring everything from iCloud was very easy (and I have my favourite weather app back!!) and all my stuff is back on it again.

Just off to Lidl to buy a Car Boot Organiser for £5 which I hope will be just the thing to fit between the front seats. If it's too big I'll stick it in the boot.

With side handles and mesh outer pockets
Folds for space-saving storage
Attaches securely to car boot floor
Size approx. (cm): H33.5 x W65 x D33
Max. load (kg): 13

They are also doing car mats which I might have a look at as I don't like putting my muddy feet on the nice pale grey carpet mats - 'suitable for most car models', £10 - if they don't fit I'll use them somewhere else or return them, but if they do, it's £20 saved (plus postage).

They are also doing car mats which I might have a look at as I don't like putting my muddy feet on the nice pale grey carpet mats - 'suitable for most car models', £10 - if they don't fit I'll use them somewhere else or return them, but if they do, it's £20 saved (plus postage)

Can't beat the VW Monster mats despite the cost £50 they are the best thing I've purchased for my Cali !!!! Wouldn't be without them.

We've bought a couple of bits for the van whilst away -

Fiamma Seat Storage, OK so they aren't Brandrup but they are only about £12.50 each. Very pleased with them so far -

pack_organiser_seat_primary.jpg

A 6 Cup Bialetti Percolator -

bialetti.jpg

Update on the Lidl purchases: the mats fit ok but not perfectly, but for £10 I'm not complaining. The storage box thing is too big for between the seats but fits very well in the boot and is big enough for wellies etc.

Hooray jock ......glad the wait is now over for your seat covers .... ;) :thumb

Back