Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Roof Bend?

The same thing happened to us when we bought our van.Small crease where the bellows got caught..No damage to the bellows but small crease in roof.. Sinclairs Cardiff said the roof was made of “fibreglass” I couldn’t believe that a main dealer selling California’s didn’t know the roof was Aluminium..Finally they agreed the roof was aluminium after phoning head office..Anyway they had a guy they use for their dent repairs do it and you honestly could not see the repair at all. So to any decent panel beater it’s a doddle...And as compensation they gave us a genuine bike rack for free..

bend at the edge of the roof
I have VW california coast from 2019 , today I’m in the France Languedoc- Rousillon weather is beautifull , but today I’m notice a band on my edge of my roof and it’s spoiled my humour. Next week I’m going to visit VW dealer to make a complaint. Gortunately I have guarantee
bd221f992e804d86e16dec3360ffb489.jpg

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk
Don’t worry it’s an easy fix. A decent panel beater and a couple of minutes..

@Adno , check your roof canvas in that area for damage , it could be you got the canvas trapped / popped outside and caught between the roof mecanism when closing the roof .
I see it's on the right hand side and you beeing from Poland probaly have a left hand drive Cali you might not even have noticed the canvas beeing trapped .

I had this once resulting in a likewise dent alltough smaller , but a cut in the canvas also.

Also something like a pine-cone , oak-nut ,...dropping in the roof gutter and not removed when closing the roof can be a cause to someting like that also.