Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Roof topper

Ok, so what am I doing wrong. Are you trying to squeeze it in with the deck chair in situ? 20180311_144942.jpg

I'm sure I've read that the the Comfortz topper folds into its bag and stores in the deck chairs in the tailgate.

Was I dreaming? I tried mine today, but it doesn't get anywhere near close.

(I picked mine up 2nd hand, it's by Comfortz, Silver/Grey with 3 windows. Perhaps it was an earlier model / thicker material?)

You are not alone, never got my one to fit, never wanted to crush the folds in the plastic windows too much.

I'm sure I've read that the the Comfortz topper folds into its bag and stores in the deck chairs in the tailgate.

Was I dreaming? I tried mine today, but it doesn't get anywhere near close.

(I picked mine up 2nd hand, it's by Comfortz, Silver/Grey with 3 windows. Perhaps it was an earlier model / thicker material?)
Mine is the same, heavier material and definitely too bulky to pack in with the chairs.

Yep - I packed ours away today. Comfortz 3 window topper in its bag, in the tailgate stuffed in a seat.

Ditto for the Comfortz thermal screen cover too.

Do you fit the topper in the seat before pushing it into the tailgate?

Ours fits in with the seats with ease and we now keep our windscreen cover up in the roof, roof bliss fine. Wish we had tried this year's ago.

Ours fits in with the seats with ease and we now keep our windscreen cover up in the roof, roof bliss fine. Wish we had tried this year's ago.
Which Windscreen cover fits in the roof? (Assuming you mean, when closed)

I can see some more investigation is required at the meet next weekend !

Is it anything to do with whether your topper has the roof panel bit, also?