Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

RS DAB 510 SD Card

dayslikethis

dayslikethis

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
I've loaded songs from iTunes onto my SD card and tried it in the 510 but it doesn't seem to pick up any of the tracks. I'm just wondering whether I've copied them on the right format. Any advice on what format should be read by this unit or where I'm going wrong.

On a separate issue I've got my iTunes all stored on a cloud - what a mistake that was as when I connect my phone in the VW the cloud songs cannot be downloaded/played without internet. Hard copy to phone in process!

The unit can only read MP3 and unprotected WMA files. I think from memory that iTunes default files are AAC, but there is an option to save in other formats.

If you haven't got the manual, someone has kindly put it in the Downloads section; it's about 10mB if you can get a reasonable Internet connection.

The unit can only read MP3 and unprotected WMA files. I think from memory that iTunes default files are AAC, but there is an option to save in other formats.

If you haven't got the manual, someone has kindly put it in the Downloads section; it's about 10mB if you can get a reasonable Internet connection.
Many thanks I'll have a go now. Apple and iTunes have changed their format view so many times it's become confusing. :rage