Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Scotland MEET - 18th-19th November

Re: Meet in SCOTLAND in November - Would you like to attend?

Great to see you guys getting it together up there. Top job :thumb :thumb :thumb

Hi we would definitely be interested could you advise of where and when please. Many thanks Rich

we're in Stirlingshire too!

rdk240408 said:
Hi we would definitely be interested could you advise of where and when please. Many thanks Rich

us too please, the sooner the better

I will speak to the campsite tomorrow for the weekend of the 16/17th Nov. Going for a site near Pitlochry.

I will ensure it's a pet friendly site.

Blair Castle Caravan Park ? A good site and seems to be open until the end of Nov.

Hi everyone

I am new here and just joined the Forum. I am interested in Scotland meet although I may not be able to attend on this occasion perhaps another one in Spring or Summer ? Let me know how you all get on ?

Its good to know there are others Cali owners in Scotland.!!!

Ken Swa
Edinburgh

Hi folks,

Thinking of driving up on 14th November for a few days, any more details on the meet & we'll see you there (this is our 'cherry' Cali ride out) . :thumb

Hi,

we're in Edinburgh and hope to be free for the meet up. Has there been any success in finding a site?

Best wishes

I'm watching this closely from the Midlands. Is it on, or not. If so ... where. It would be about on my (distance) limit for a 2-day meet but it might just be possible if the weather looked half-good.
DrJohnB.

Yes.

http://www.blaircastlecaravanpark.co.uk/stay_caravan_park.cfm

I am booked up for the 17/18th.

There are 4 more pitches the same I.e. with electric only. There are 4 smaller pitches with no electric available and some larger serviced ones wit water, sewage removal etc.

Cost for me is ÂŁ23.50 which is for two adults, one dog and the electric only stand.

The wife is not aware yet so roll on the beating lol

I'm booked up for the 17th on pitch with hook up. May stay 18th too but depends on how cold - first winter nights - but I have my silver screen! Excellent service from them. :thumb

I'm booked up too - pitch with hookup.

Great news guys I hope the weather is kind to you all and you have a great time :thumb :thumb :thumb

We ran out of heating oil Saturday. Got a delivery yesterday but now the boiler will not start. I am hoping this is acclimatising the wife for the 17th :)

We're in! Hope the weather makes our (considerable) journey worth while.
Looking fwd to meeting others.
John & Ali (DrJohnB), Derbyshire.

We're not quite booked but I've emailed the site, so all being well we'll see you there.

It's been a good incentive to get us out again before the winter...Hopefully the kids cope.

Thanks!

Sounds like quite quite a few of you attending now, I hope you all have a great weekend and if someone can get some photo's for the gallery it will be much appreciated.

Wow you guys must be tough camping this time of year. Good luck and have fun. Brrrrrrrr :laugh2

Well in fine style and as I predicated my employer advised me at 9pm last night I need to fly to the US on Sunday. So I will have to drop out of the weekend as I need to head south tomorrow.

:(

I hope the rest of you have a blast though. Good Luck !

That's a real shame, Jock - especially after you've done all the organising for this weekend. Maybe we'll see you next time ...

What time is everyone else planning to arrive ? I should be there early afternoon.