Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Self Quarantine How easy is it

If anything goes. This one reminds me of this:
Completely off topic of course :oops:

I have to own up to having something similar happen to me :oops: Turning head round whilst on a dreadmill is fatal, I turned to call to to someone going past and found myself sliding on my backside across the floor at an alarming rate of knots towards the spinners ... ever so elegantly of course :shocked

Last edited:
Germany is making the exit soon, slowly,
no mention yet of restaurants and drinking establishments, cinemas and
the like, no festivals until August etc.
But they are starting with schools and smaller retailers first although the
distancing and household rules-advice still will apply.
Heres a translation of the info i received.

Before opening kindergartens, schools and universities, a preliminary run is necessary so that the necessary preparatory measures can be taken on site and, for example, school transport can be organized. The school authorities, the transport authorities and the school community will be informed as early as possible. Emergency care will be continued and expanded to other professional and need groups. Examinations and exam preparations for the final classes of this school year should take place again after appropriate preparations. From May 4, 2020, priority will also be given to schoolchildren in the final classes and qualification-related classes of general and vocational schools who will take their exams in the next school year and the last class of primary school. The Conference of Ministers of Education and Cultural Affairs is tasked with presenting a concept for further steps by 29 April on how lessons can be resumed as a whole under special hygiene and protective measures, particularly taking into account the distance requirement due to reduced learning group sizes. In addition to the lessons, the breaks and school bus operations should also be taken into account. Every school needs a hygiene plan. The school authorities are called upon to create and permanently ensure the hygienic conditions on site.

Large events play a major role in infection dynamics, so they remain prohibited at least until August 31, 2020. 10.The following shops can also reopen under conditions for hygiene, to control access and to avoid queues: • all shops up to 800 sqm sales area • as well as independent of the sales area car dealers, bicycle dealers, Bookstores. 11. Among the service providers where physical closeness is indispensable, hairdressers should first prepare themselves to start operating again from May 4, subject to hygiene, control of access and the avoidance of queues, as well as the use of personal protective equipment.

Back