Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet Sherwood Forest Meeting - May??

Thanks for the booking confirmation Nick. It is looking like the payment has gone awol! I will keep checking and be in touch in next couple of days to sort out. Hopeful of attending for both nights.

Hi we booked through the thread on here, presumably they notify you? Could you add us to the meal and dog walk too please, or tell us how to? Had confirmation through eventzilla but nothing else?

Hi Spud, What's your name buddy I'll take a look see what you've booked - The food should have been an option on the booking. I can book you one if not. The automation bit isn't working for some reason - I'll try re-sending the tickets for you too. :thumb

Yep got you down for the weekend and the dog - but not the Fish n Chips - I'll add your names to it and just sort the payment out over the weekend :thumb

Hi Folks,

Just a quick update - please see the attached list of names and numbers, can you please check that all the tickets you require have been booked. In particular the folks who have booked extra nights stay, so I can get this correct with the site nearer the time.

Any amendments - please email me at comfortzleisure@aol.com and I make the changes for everyone a resend an updated list in a weeks time.

I can't wait now - look forward to seeing you all soon! :0)

Cheers

Nick

Attachments

• Sherwood Overview.pdf
    228.3 KB · Views: 45
Looks like we will see you all there if we can get the old bus started.

Ok Folks,

We've now sold out completely :bananadance for any last minute requests I'll have a chat with the site to see if you're ok to book with them direct. The final list is below....again please check to see if your name is down on everything it should be, and if I need to amend anything let me know.

I'm closing off the meal bookings too, we've already maxed the room out I think, so I'm afraid if you've not booked food already you've 'missed the boat' - sorry.

Don't forget to bring your chairs and cutlery with you on the Saturday Night.

I'll drop an update out shortly with any more info you may require - - -see you all soon!

Attachments

• Sherwood Overview.pdf
    240.4 KB · Views: 26
Hi Folks, I've spoken to the site and any last minute bookings can be done with them directly. Pot luck on where your pitch may be though. If anyone does book directly pop a post on here so we know total numbers!

For people who have booked with me don't go to reception come straight down to us, I post some detailed directions shortly and there will be plenty of signs up to direct you in.

Cheers
Nick

Hi Folks, I've spoken to the site and any last minute bookings can be done with them directly. Pot luck on where your pitch may be though. If anyone does book directly pop a post on here so we know total numbers!

For people who have booked with me don't go to reception come straight down to us, I post some detailed directions shortly and there will be plenty of signs up to direct you in.

Cheers
Nick
Thanks Nick , just a reminder for folks to attach something to their Cali chairs to identify it's theirs at the end of the night !

Thanks Nick , just a reminder for folks to attach something to their Cali chairs to identify it's theirs at the end of the night !
Top Idea - which one of you come up with that - bet it was Lesley! :thumb

Hi Folks,

Please see the directions to the site and itinerary attached, plus final numbers.

Please check you're down for everything you should be.

Please do not go to reception, come straight to me and I'll direct you to the pitch.
See you all on Thursday/ Friday :0) :thumb:bananadance:thumb

And if anyone else wants to book last minute give the site a call as they still have spaces 01623 823132.

Don't forget your pens & chairs for Saturday night!

Attachments

• Sherwood Forest - Directions and itinerary.pdf
    485.9 KB · Views: 39
  • Copy of Sherwood Overview.pdf
    185.7 KB · Views: 37
Hi Folks, Sherwood have just email me and they're having a pizza stall on site Friday evening, if anyone is interested...Menu attached.

Attachments

• date-menu-13th-1.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 26
Who is getting ready for Sherwood tonight our van is cleaned , packed and ready for off Friday dinner after work only 28 miles for us this time.

4 of us here last night....the sites beautiful at this time of year! Will try and upload a photo. :)