Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet Sherwood Forest Meeting - May??

Does the site have any pitches left for Saturday night? You have a cracking weekend weatherwise

Yeah if you call the site direct theres some pitches left I think. 01623 823132

What time you coming lesley?

Just two vans missing today. If u arrive and were not around later the two pitches left are 139 & 157 :)

Hi all I have just booked up today, look forward to meet you all.

Terry
Was lovely to meet you , sorry I didn't get chance to say bye , I know you wished Brin and I well . I was busy chatting further along the river bank . Hope the journey back home was a good one .....Lesley x

Great photos of a great weekend. Our first experience of a Cali meet and enjoyed every minute. Massive thanks to Nick and the Comfortz Leisure crew - huge effort on their part. I will be ordering a California Awning kit first thing tomorrow.

Really enjoyed the weekend and a big thanks to Nick for a first class venue and first class organisation Thanks also to Nicks family and friends for helping out, especially at Saturday evenings fun night. Fish and chip supper was amazing considering 63 portions were delivered piping hot and delicious. Great also that the weather turned out better than forecast. Sorry we couldn't join in fully as my dear wife was on crutches. Looking forward to another meet later in the year.

Best wishes to all.

Nick & Jackie

Was lovely to meet you , sorry I didn't get chance to say bye , I know you wished Brin and I well . I was busy chatting further along the river bank . Hope the journey back home was a good one .....Lesley x
Hi Lesley-Brin
It was lovely meeting you both, we had a good trip back home, thanks.
What a great weekend, lovely site we will come back again maybe bring the grand children,
Will see you at another meet some time.
Pat & Terry

You're all very welcome - I'm Glad you all enjoyed it everyone, it was a fab weekend and I enjoyed every minute, all though was a little pooped last night. The site staff were very friendly and helpful from my point of view and were very happy for us to use the site again so it maybe something I organize again later in the year.

Thanks to everyone who helped out, joined in the games and dancing. Also to Michael Roe for donating some of the raffle prizes - we raised £73 with the raffle which we're donating to Ashgate hospice.

Thanks folks - ;)

image.jpeg image.jpeg Finally got home around 7 this evening. The riverside plot was empty after everyone left.
Thanks to Nick and family for all their efforts.

Hi,
We would like to thank Nick and everyone who helped for a great weekend at a fantastic site. Really enjoyed Saturday night, fish & chips, bingo and quiz. Can't remember when we last played bingo.
Thank you
Liz & Dave