Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

She's arrived and she's beautiful!

Must say I keep looking at the pic of your Cali and wondering if I should switch back to Acapulco! I think the black b-pillar makes a difference, was this the laminated glass option?

Must say I keep looking at the pic of your Cali and wondering if I should switch back to Acapulco! I think the black b-pillar makes a difference, was this the laminated glass option?
Black B-pillars are result of chrome package.

Mike

Just the standard privacy glass but we did opt for the chrome pack and upgraded alloys which adds to the overall look I think. It is a dream to drive...I ❤️ it!

Gorgeous! I love the dash! Congratulations on your new arrival!

Seat cover update:

I spoke to my dealer today, a set of covers (one bench cover, two front seat covers) are £166.71 + VAT.
Van looks good, but interested in the covers, who did you order them from ?
Happy van day!!

Ordered the same colour and I will be asking about the seat covers

My advice to everybody chomping at the bit for waterproof seat covers, try the seats first and check out fabric covers as well. More expensive but in my opinion worth it. I had these covers and found they spoiled the interior look, got a bit hot on long journeys and always felt like you were sitting and sleeping on a crisp packet. I agree they are good if you have a muddy dog or baby sick etc but there are alternatives. Just my opinion of course and only offered as I know many people buy them and then sell them after 6 months.
Very nice Cali btw Calicrazy.

2nd September 2016 - 3 months. I know...I know...I feel like I should apologise because it was so quick.
Can not understand. ordered from Guy of preston. same colour but less spec than yours on 20 July and still no build date but pleased for you

Seat cover update:

I spoke to my dealer today, a set of covers (one bench cover, two front seat covers) are £166.71 + VAT.
Ordered, collected, delivered by Santa to Mrs Stoneybroke and fitted today, VW T6 waterproof seat covers for the 2-seater Beach, embroidered with 'Beach'. Sadly only in black, not grey, but an excellent fit and no concerns about airbags, seatbelts, etc.
Got them cheaper than list thanks to dealer discount.

:cheersNice looking van , good choice with the coloured dash. Does the new seat covers have front headrest covers that actually fit ?, the ones we got supplied by vw don't fit the front head rests! Enough of that , enjoy your new van , happy days

Vary nice looking van and a good colour good choice with the coloured dash.

:cheersNice looking van , good choice with the coloured dash. Does the new seat covers have front headrest covers that actually fit ?, the ones we got supplied by vw don't fit the front head rests! Enough of that , enjoy your new van , happy days
Thanks! We are very happy with our choice - especially the dash which was a bit of a gamble. Regarding the headrests, the covers do fit. At the time of ordering Guy didn't think they would but it seems VW have sorted issue. I'm really impressed with the seat covers - the embroidered 'Ocean' just make them look better somehow?