Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Show me how you've made your interiors your own

Let us know when you get your van then, and let's arrange an informal car park gathering and show off our pop up kettles
Dealer has confirmed we are picking up on Friday.. It's better than Christmas!

ec45fc6c9efdd59520d5a413b27370b6.jpg

Lights in action...

Looks very nice! I hope you got a revers side to chop some vegetables otherwise it would be a pity to use this side.

No sharp knives allowed anywhere near it, or severe punishments will be inflicted, although there’s so much varnish on it it would probably survive attack by chainsaw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my favourite. Sorry but Ill copy
Yes, mine too! The fabric is from IKEA - I made a throw last year and also accessorised it with sheepskin, from IKEA! So thank you bvirc for your inspiration and making our Cali so cosy in winter!

Using my 'Auberge'-'Inn' as a site meeting room, a design office, a waiting lounge, and of course as a camper. So the equipment had to be minimal, and multifunctional. With no small kids or dogs, here's what I found handy and still relatively cheap:

‘Upstairs’: soft folding boxes with stuff that needs to be in reach from the inside (140x200 sleeping bag, cloths,…).
‘Downstairs’: hard folding shopping boxes, and in second layer the Potti, box with rubber boots and helmet, shower tent, …
+ Tailgate storage pocket: two folding outdoors stool-table-footrests in between the Cali chairs.

IMG_E0290.jpg

‘Airplane' storage : design equipment (drawing board, paper, books,…)
Sliding newspaper rack
Cowhide for bench and fridge cover (preventing a cold elbow!)

IMG_0215.jpg

Coffee table-stool-footrest-container. Useful to drop handbags etc into while driving (can be fixed with elastics at the drawer), or as a fourth seat at the dining table without having to swivel the driver seat.
A bamboo lampion-slipper store. Outdoors candle light or indoors with battery LED light.

IMG_0248.jpg

Ikea rules in the kitchen:
‘Zipper’-boxes, hot&cold drink glasses with rubber sleeves preventing rattle or breaking.
Ultra compact 6-spices dispenser
Storage for front blinds under driver seat
Umbrella storage besides handbreak IMG_0222.jpgIMG_0225.jpg

Deep plates which are useful for soups&salads&meat&pasta, …
Ultra compact pots&pans&kettle set

IMG_9765.jpg

VW Coat hanger-drying rack (passes Brandrup bags)
Emergency kit behind picnic table
Container for ‘roaming’ stuff

IMG_0229.jpg

Indoor use of lampion (LED-light covered with orange plastic beker)
An orange filter above the spot covers turns the cold light into a warm bronze atmosphereIMG_0325.jpgIMG_0300.jpg

Back