Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Show me how you've made your interiors your own

View attachment 24521
That's mine....fairly minimal
My quilt and mattress cover match the pillow
Your welcome still to come and look
It's South Perrott village fête tommorrow. I am on the hot dog stand till 2
View attachment 24524 View attachment 24525 My wife is an Orla Kiely fan! I got the van I wanted she got the decor she wanted!!
i love the owl theme, but don't the roll off the work top when you drive? Or are they stuck down!

Got my eye on those Orla Kiely mugs too. Trying to stop myself shopping until I have my build date!
We have a lovely local shop that stocks a few OK bits and I love the lady who runs it so always try to buy from her instead of online. They are lovely.

It's only £12 a year for VIP membership. The best value on the planet and highly recommended.

Totally agree, I have saved a fortune over the past few years and I guess it helps keep the forum up and running.

Smiffy I love the chopping board over the sink. Did you make that?

** Edit : Doh sorry missed the rely further down **

Could you post the measurements?

Thank you :thumb The board isn’t square so measurements would be tricky as it follows the curve of the sink. I just used a sheet of cardboard and kept trimming it until I’d got a good enough template to use.

9mm ply is what you need, the top will fold down on top of it.

Oh I'll try and pop up. It's only up the road. Probably not in Cali though. Thanks @CYCLOPATH
@klmr14 where abouts in Dorset? We are about to collect our Cali on Friday so very excited and have loved the interior thread! I cycle past one in a village close to us but feel it may be a tad weird to bang on the door to ask for a tour!! Trying hard not to buy each thing I think is a necessity

@klmr14 where abouts in Dorset? We are about to collect our Cali on Friday so very excited and have loved the interior thread! I cycle past one in a village close to us but feel it may be a tad weird to bang on the door to ask for a tour!! Trying hard not to buy each thing I think is a necessity
We're in Bridport...

No it's not you then! We are in Sherborne
I've never been to the Cali meets...there always seems to be something else on. we should all gather in a pretty car park somewhere, and share tea and van ideas....looking at the map, like that car park on the top of ham hill near Stoke Sub Hamden, it's about half way between the two of you?

• Agree
Reactions: Sad
I've never been to the Cali meets...there always seems to be something else on. we should all gather in a pretty car park somewhere, and share tea and van ideas....looking at the map, like that car park on the top of ham hill near Stoke Sub Hamden, it's about half way between the two of you?
Sounds like a plan, I know the car park well having cycled up and down it! Another great car park with a view is at Thomas Hardy's Monument SW of Dorchester. I noticed the other day that it's now a National Trust car park so free if you are a member.

Sounds like a plan, I know the car park well having cycled up and down it! Another great car park with a view is at Thomas Hardy's Monument SW of Dorchester. I noticed the other day that it's now a National Trust car park so free if you are a member.

The Hardy monument car park isn't always open...

Let us know when you get your van then, and let's arrange an informal car park gathering and show off our pop up kettles

Back