Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Show us your "Two Tone" California

But not on a Beach. Gazellio's van has the red canvas but is a Beach!
I think it's also a cost option for the Beach too, I may be wrong though...

edit - just been on configurator for a Beach and only grey listed, no option for colours!?

Last edited:
Well it isn't on the configurator. I'll get onto the dealer in the morning.
About 3 months ago we saw one fitted with blue canvas for sale in Peterborough, the salesman told us that the colours were no longer available as an option to purchase. Can’t say if what he said is correct or if it was a ploy on his part to entice us to buy from him.

On the german confuserator you can spec the coloured bellows
for a beach, about 585€ extra.

Whilst i was there i noticed that you can spec an electric roof on
a Coast for about 2200€, now why would you want to do that.

On the german confuserator you can spec the coloured bellows
for a beach, about 585€ extra.

Customers will be customers......... :rolleyes:

Hi Boris
When I ordered my Ocean earlier this year I was told that VW no longer offered the coloured bellows. Then 2 weeks after Vw accepted the order they were told that coloured bellows were once again available and I specced it (plus cascavel plus removable tow bar) - so my point is they would appear to go on and off from an availability point of view- I hope when you order your new beach they will be on.
Hope that helps?
Greg

(Middle?) Finger exercise ;)

I for some reason thought that the coloured bellows on the Beach were only available with the 2 tone paint finish. Maybe VW stopped it since they brought out the full opening front section?

Blue bellows would look great on a Candy and Starlight Beach.

Having recently bought a Cherry Red Two Tone California Beach (My 3rd Cali last two were SE's) I am in the process of trying to create a Generation 6 Caravelle looky-likey. So far I have added the (Very Expensive) wheels, Winter Tyres and have bought the waistline chrome trim, tailgate chrome trim, new triple chrome front grille, lower grille triple chrome, door pillar blackout panels, Bulli Badges & Chrome Indicators all to be fitted when the sun comes out.

I love the two tone vans in all colours and would really like to see other examples in Beige, Grey, Blue, Green or any other colour!

Mine:
View attachment 28731
View attachment 28733
View attachment 28732
View attachment 28734