Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Show us your "Two Tone" California

According to the German configurator, they are an optional extra. "Blinkleuchten seitlich in Chromoptik mit Bulli-Plakette" at 91,63 €

Bulli Badges like mine... (I wonder if they are standard in Germany?)
Bulli - short for bullshit in german. Like driving around spain in a Mitsubishi Pajero.:)

Errm. i´ll have a look but i haven't seen many.

Bulli - short for bullshit in german. Like driving around spain in a Mitsubishi Pajero.:)

Errm. i´ll have a look but i haven't seen many.
The Bulli song :D

Well I like em :D

The history:

The T1 became known as the Splitscreen (or Splittie) owing to its distinctive front end or in Germany, the Bulli.

A couple of different nicknames were given to the Type 2, including ‘Splitty’ due to the front windscreen being split into two windows, and ‘Bulli’, which was originally supposed to be the official name.

https://www.comfort-insurance.co.uk/history-of-campervan/

Very nice. Did I pass you just South of Helmsdale last week? If not, somebody else with good taste...
Very interesting and slightly spooky!
As it happens I was in Scotland last week, but not in my Cali. I was in my BMW Z4 in Largs, Ayrshire. Slightly spooky because I don't often go to Scotland and this trip coincided with your sighting in Helmsdale.
All that said we are thinking of coming to Scotland in October for a 10 day or so break (in the Cali).

Very interesting and slightly spooky!
All that said we are thinking of coming to Scotland in October for a 10 day or so break (in the Cali).
Spooky indeed - that's my cats name! (hence my avatar)... I'll keep a look-out for you in October!

Not sure what you meant but grey is still standard on two tone, colours cost options...
Roof bellow colours (Blue and Red) are a cost option.