Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Show us your "Two Tone" California

To any two tone owners.....what colour does your v5 state and what are the top and bottom colours on your Cali, please?
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I have two and they both say the bottom colour.

Have recently got this and looking forward to first nights away. Am interested in how the chrome additions look!

I’m thinking of side tubes next and a solar panel! Seat covered arrive today

93BB61A1-548D-4A5B-AA77-10EAC930AF69.jpeg

Have recently got this and looking forward to first nights away. Am interested in how the chrome additions look!

I’m thinking of side tubes next and a solar panel! Seat covered arrive today

View attachment 60598

20200306_124546.jpg
Hi, here is a photo of ours with the old style round side pipes and chrome pack strips fitted. I think it looks great.
Best wishes.

They are a bit fiddly to fit but not that difficult if you do it methodically. Here's a post I did about fitted them.

Is that a roof bellow cover? Where did you get it?
Yes it is. You can order the Comfortz 'Cali-wrap' from the club shop. If my experience is anything to go by, it will arrive almost before you've ordered it! There's a choice of colours and they are easy to fit and very effective. You can even have windows. "Get um while they're hot"20200609_172816.jpgthe from the club shop

Brand spanking new today in blue/silver with a blue tent.
Your van looks amazing, like the blue tent :thumb

we are waiting for our T6.1 in starlight blue to arrive. Very tempted to do a silver top half wrap. We cannot order many two tones in the UK :(

Lower front bumper looks different to UK T6.1, am l right ?