Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Silence

2ndtimeround

Can someone explain please, why we have heard nothing from the group since last autumn!?

Not sure I understand your question. Check the forum as much or as little as you need / want
I look most days so do not need mail shots from forum You may beable to sign up for these if you look at your profile settings ......look in preferences
I find the more you put in the more you get out.

Last edited:
@Meoncoast , don't you know " the group" ?

Well me neither....:D

We've been hiding from you :confused:

"The group" is not to be messed with ....:(

Sudden unexplained disappearances are well known ....

Tread with care .... remember: Forum walls have ears ....

Mata granny hari

There is a parallel universe where this hidden group resides. :eek:

(They are slightly ahead of us and are driving T7's.)

I've got absolutely no idea what this is about?????!!

I'm guessing that the OP thinks messages are sent out by email and doesn't realise you have to visit the forum? Possibly had a notification from his introductory email and thinks you get notifications for all posts?

At least if the group's silent then I know that my Mother in Law has not joined :shocked

Think he got us all with a late april's fool joke.....:confused:

Last edited:
Well we thought we had joined a group, but possibly not 'the' group just 'a' group...or is 'the' group our 'a' group or is our 'a' group the group....perhaps we should form a group to discuss whether 'the' group is the same as a group....or vice versa....

THE GROUP IS WATCHING YOU.

images.jpeg

The group has left.

The mother ship arrived and they went into that dark and sinister region of the cosmos where no light shines from...

It's called Oldham :shocked

Back