Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Silly me?

john mar

john mar

Basil
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
I went to Basil this morning to put a few things in for our next trip.

went out all day.

Just been to add a few things and turn on the fridge,opened the door and its baking hot somehow I have pressed the remote without realising and turned the heater on at number 7 ,all day its been on..Silly me.

Every time I come in now I will press the off button just to make sure.

Maybe someone can learn from my mistake..

Do you keep the heater remote on your normal key ring?

Ahh, I leave mine in the house ready to point it at the van on chilly mornings. Otherwise I use the overhead panel.
I'd be interested to know how many keep it on their keyring.... And are therefore at ring of UCW... unintended Cali warming!

Ahh, I leave mine in the house ready to point it at the van on chilly mornings. Otherwise I use the overhead panel.
I'd be interested to know how many keep it on their keyring.... And are therefore at ring of UCW... unintended Cali warming!
Mines been on my keyring for the last 4+ years. Never switched he Parking Heater ON inadvertently .:thumb

Tried it on my main key ring but found it a bit bulky in my pocket. Removed and put in the coffee cup holder as I was worried I'd leave without it. Don't mind nipping out to switch on heater on a cold and frosty morning it wakes me up nicely......:thumb

Back