Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Skiing in Scotland?

sbmcd

sbmcd

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
You gotta be desperate to ski up there.
It takes a day to drive there and to be honest, you can get down to parts of France in a few hours more. Where the conditions, skiing and weather are ten fold better.
Only takes just over 2 hours drive from my house, Glencoe is 2 1/2 hrs before I had the van used to just go for the day, not so desperate for those of us who live much closer. We also love skiing in the Alps lol.

soulstyledevon

soulstyledevon

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Only takes just over 2 hours drive from my house, Glencoe is 2 1/2 hrs before I had the van used to just go for the day, not so desperate for those of us who live much closer. We also love skiing in the Alps lol.
Fair comment.
I would probably hit the Highlands to, if it was only a couple of hours away.
Unfortunately, it’s 8hrs from here. That’s a big chunk of the way to Chamonix...

sbmcd

sbmcd

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Sad to report there was a fire at the Glencoe base station two days ago, the centre is to open for skiing but you will need to check their website to see what cafe / bar services they can provide.

Aidy P

Aidy P

Don't play that 'What If?' game, you'll never win!
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Sad to report there was a fire at the Glencoe base station two days ago, the centre is to open for skiing but you will need to check their website to see what cafe / bar services they can provide.

Thanks for the heads up on this @sbmcd. That’s sad news