Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Slide Out Boot Floor

That's not a bad price really, I recently ordered a pair of those drawer runners / slides & the cheapest I found then was £140, factor in the tray & other materials for the brackets plus some profit etc. Most of this type of kit I've seen advertised have been upwards of £900.

We have a similar slide in our Coast and love it! The current discount price (€499.00) is good - go for it!

I've got the one from vwcamper.de in my ocean and its very well put together.

Installation was very straight forward and also managed to remove it intact last week to allow full access to the battery compartment.

When pulled ou the front edge would be great for brewing tea on the camping Gaz etc in the summer. A basic sort of slidepod.

(just noticed the rails attach to Camper Rail System)

Hope you got the 800mm version. Works great with industrial euro-crates!
Please, do you know the reasoning in having 2 sizes?

Boot Slider 3D visual.JPG

This is what I'm hoping my version will look like, I loose a bit of space having the additional runners & support down the center but my idea is to have a removable kitchen pod on one of them & then storage boxes on the other.

Also, the people who make this drawer have a mattress that allows you to have the bed permanently in the highest position, which adds 3-4 cm storage height. In my case I can stack two 17cm high euroboxes on the drawer. Every little bit helps!

Hi Loz. That’s a really compact and effecient system. I already have the drawer fitted with a mixture of bags and boxes, but could you confirm the size of your euro boxes . I looked on the BigDUG website but couldnt identify any at 150high?

Slidepods do a draw style pod without any kitchen equipment in it, so may be able to provide something like what you want if you dont want to DIY it.

Hi Loz, thanks for reply, I had previously looked at your link to dimensions but you say the yellow ones are 150 high but I couldn’t see euroboxes of that height on the BiGDUG website. They do have them at 120, 175, 230 and 290 high and being lazy and not going out to measure the gap size wondered if yours were actually 120 or 175?

Hi Loz, thanks for reply, I had previously looked at your link to dimensions but you say the yellow ones are 150 high but I couldn’t see euroboxes of that height on the BiGDUG website. They do have them at 120, 175, 230 and 290 high and being lazy and not going out to measure the gap size wondered if yours were actually 120 or 175?
ordered grey they sent yellow. here is the detail from the invoice;
# Reference Product Information Qty Price 1
TSPEC14GY (TSPEC14GY) BiGDUG Grey Euro Stacking Container 14 Litre Capacity 150h x 300w x 400d mm - BiGDUG Grey Euro Stacking Container 14 Litre Capacity 150h x 300w x 400d mm Personalisation : 4 £19.80

looks like they dropped the 14 litre boxes, you might find them elsewhere like plastor.

here you go
https://www.kaiserkraft.co.uk/stora...VXzqYzRh8zEH5OnF_K3_DkzW834KMc-waAigyEALw_wcB

Last edited:
Hi Loz thanks for the info. I’ll track them down somewhere. It’s just yours looks so neat and organised compared to mine!

Just looked it up thanks I’ll get some ordered

Back