Event end date: Sunday 19-05-2019
Registration ends: Friday 17-05-2019
Username Guest count Note
Whistler Whistler 2  
Ting Tong Ting Tong 2  
Martin Martin 1  
calikev calikev 1  
JudeT JudeT 2  
Loz Loz 3 Loz Jr is Paddle boarding if anyone wants to bring their boards..
altvic altvic 2  
Bill R Bill R 2  
FoodieLoobie FoodieLoobie 2  
M Madzips 2  
Calimagg Calimagg 2  
Lulu Lulu 1  
Riggers Riggers 2  
Billy Billy 1 on main campsite with hook up
briwy briwy 2  
motacyclist motacyclist 2  
Toot-toot Toot-toot 2  
Mal & Grace Mal & Grace 2 On the main site with our Caravelle and Caravan. Look forward to seeing all the California’s.
ZampaVan ZampaVan 1  
Brindisi Brindisi 2  
Moakesy Moakesy 2 Not in the main field, but hopefully close
Starlight Starlight 1  
AnneMarie AnneMarie 2  
R Rich Griffiths 2  
Mullaghroe Mullaghroe 2 Sorry. Missed the register when I booked in March
MattBW MattBW 2 Will be filming and maybe doing a Campervan recipe
flying banana flying banana 2  
dayslikethis dayslikethis 2  
Bigmac4061 Bigmac4061 2  
W walkeryul 2  
Beeechke1 Beeechke1 2  
C CGG 2 Sorry thought I had registered on here
S Speedking 2  
stevieb stevieb 2 Booked on main site
T Taglish1 2  
Think when we came two years ago , they were parked up all the way till the end in the field.

A few had gone when we flew the drones Wim but I think there was a restriction on numbers on the field by the campsite.
There were eight others on the main site as well.

I counted 35 on that pic. Some may have gone out for the day, and I know that one van had left.
There were 40 on the field, but the drone went up late morning on the Sunday and some had left some were out exploring.

There were more on the main part of the site, but I couldn't tell how many. I made it 11 at one point.

Thanks for a great weekend Simon and team. Our first visit and it won't be our last. Great location. Lovely to meet up with friends old and new. Few photos attached of our visit to the Wetland Centre (Caveat: Photos of the newly fledged Kingfishers taken through dirty window in the hide which we weren't allowed to open). Grateful for guidance from fellow the clubs twitchers - you know who you are! :) More photos on the clubs Facebook page.

View attachment 45067

View attachment 45068

View attachment 45069

View attachment 45070

View attachment 45071

View attachment 45072

View attachment 45073

View attachment 45074
Impressive Gareth! Which we were there to share.

Thanks Simon and team for organising the weekend, it was a perfect location for the meet, enjoyed catching up with everyone. Also interesting to see what £2m plus of californias look like all in one place.

Kelvin & Louise

There were more on the main part of the site, but I couldn't tell how many. I made it 11 at one point.
Yes, there was a lot in the main site, one chap admitted he was already booked for a weekend and found out about the meet after.

I had a great time, could have used another 7 days there haha :D

Thanks for a great weekend Simon and team. Our first visit and it won't be our last. Great location. Lovely to meet up with friends old and new. Few photos attached of our visit to the Wetland Centre (Caveat: Photos of the newly fledged Kingfishers taken through dirty window in the hide which we weren't allowed to open). Grateful for guidance from fellow the clubs twitchers - you know who you are! :) More photos on the clubs Facebook page.

View attachment 45067

View attachment 45068

View attachment 45069

View attachment 45070

View attachment 45071

View attachment 45072

View attachment 45073

View attachment 45074
Great Pics Gareth, btw the swans have hatched.

Fantastic to see these Loz... we were only a day away!

Anyone watching “His Dark Materials” on BBC1 recognise some of the locations from this meet?