Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Small to big and back to small again

I would like to thank everyone for their comments. They made things even more difficult. I love driving the California but the camping experince must surely be better in a bigger van. I like the Hymer Evolution Blue at 5.4m. I really like th Westfalia Club Joker, which is basically a California. But a new on is about £86,000 and second hand ones are rare.

I would like to thank everyone for their comments. They made things even more difficult. I love driving the California but the camping experince must surely be better in a bigger van. I like the Hymer Evolution Blue at 5.4m. I really like th Westfalia Club Joker, which is basically a California. But a new on is about £86,000 and second hand ones are rare.
is for each family and people is different experience hope and what is real happen.
California is most wonderful car - an do many things good but for me not perfect. Grand California for me perfect leisure machine and my regular car perfect go shopping, work and other tasks.
I for me must have for perfect situation 2 machine.

Hi
would appreciate being kept in the loop on any club joker coming up for sale.

I currently have a California excĺusive which will need replacing at some point.
thanks
Let me know when you are selling the Exclusive please, on the look out for one.