Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

So the wait begins...

Wobble’s Mum

Wobble’s Mum

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Today has been bittersweet. Returning Dudley to the dealership was not the outcome that anyone was hoping for but...
WE ORDERED A NEW DUDLEY! :bananadance2

Well, not another dud hopefully - but a shiny, new, working California that we can resume our adventures in.

Snows have been brilliant. We got a hefty discount, the 2 years servicing, the £2k contribution and we’ll be able to opt for the 5 year warranty now as well.

Just lots of sleeps to get through now...

Oh super diddly Poppee-doo's!

Bring on Dudley!

Congratulations!

Just great news after all the angst!
Thrilled for you.
Lots to look forward to.......thefuturestartshere!

Call him ‘Doris’. It’s the future!
Seriously, well done for surviving Damien.

Best wishes ... :cheers

Today has been bittersweet. Returning Dudley to the dealership was not the outcome that anyone was hoping for but...
WE ORDERED A NEW DUDLEY! :bananadance2

Well, not another dud hopefully - but a shiny, new, working California that we can resume our adventures in.

Snows have been brilliant. We got a hefty discount, the 2 years servicing, the £2k contribution and we’ll be able to opt for the 5 year warranty now as well.

Just lots of sleeps to get through now...
Thays great news. If you dont mind me asking, how much does the 5 year warranty cost extra as my dealer havent asked me if i wanted it.amd i would like that so be nice to have some numbers in my head?

Thays great news. If you dont mind me asking, how much does the 5 year warranty cost extra as my dealer havent asked me if i wanted it.amd i would like that so be nice to have some numbers in my head?

Just under £400 I think - I should probably check that myself. You have up to three months after delivery to purchase it.