Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

The Wait is Over..........

OK, here are a few pics as promised - delayed as needed to track down the courtesy lights issue (blown fuse but don't know why - slight worry) - Photo's not the best as they are not "on location" but show off the Cascaval's and the great colour (personal view!). For me the best part for the first day or so is behind the wheel. It was definitely the right decision to have the colour co-ordinated dash with the dark silver inserts. I know these things are always personal......for me it's the DB's. There were a couple of surprises for me so they are also in the photos. A chargeable torch and a bag of cleaning goodies as well as a presentation box with a Pen, Key Ring, Spare key storage and a vac flask drinking cup.

Wow was mine really that clean ! ;)

It's a reet bobby dazzler. :bananadance2

...me...

Wow was mine really that clean ! ;)

It's a reet bobby dazzler. :bananadance2

...me...
Long time since I heard that expression "reet BD".:thumb

Congratulations Jaberwocky, the van looks great! We wish you all the very best and look forward to hearing of your travels.

Very nice , but do concider rubber mats in the front footwels to cover those light colored mats ....
Now the first night in it and your on the roll !

Congratulations and enjoy!

Awesome :thumb

Gorgeous looking addition to Team Blue, cascavals look lovely as does THAT dash!!!

And how lovely that you got some gifts from the dealership too, a nice touch. I got diddly-squat when I picked mine up, barely had any fuel in it either, but I digress.....

Enjoy it JW, may the adventures and memories begin :)

Looks great! Did the grey matts come with it or did you have to ask for them/buy them?

Congratulations Jaberwocky, I like the color to. Good luck with it.