Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

So where are you....

eee6c0721978088f8303eabfde032601.jpg
d5968627156c51c02160df58df37b6d6.jpg

Correcting some tests from my students.

Oh how wonderful!

I m now rigid with jealousy.

I am sat at home, only my dogs for company, ploughing through a 65,000 word manuscript, word by word, full stop by full stop, going slightly brain-dead and incredibly annoyed with the individual who wrote this 65,000 word badly-written, crassly punctuated document in the first place! I want to kill her for giving me all these corrections :sad

Sadly it's one of my own :shocked:oops:

Oh how wonderful!

I m now rigid with jealousy.

I am sat at home, only my dogs for company, ploughing through a 65,000 word manuscript, word by word, full stop by full stop, going slightly brain-dead and incredibly annoyed with the individual who wrote this 65,000 word badly-written, crassly punctuated document in the first place! I want to kill her for giving me all these corrections :sad

Sadly it's one of my own :shocked:oops:
I did not know you're a writer/journalist. I am impressed: 65000 words... Wow!
Why don't you treat yourself with a nice glass of wine to go on?

I did not know you're a writer/journalist. I am impressed: 65000 words... Wow!
Why don't you treat yourself with a nice glass of wine to go on?

A glass? :shocked

I'm thinking about my second bottle!

Professionally I was a writer and author, historic guides and history books. Every so often I am called upon to update a manuscript, what I am struggling through now.

Where were you parked up Sapto? Look like a nice place I could do some work with a view. :)
Could also be a nice place near you: Äegerisee/Lake Äegeri above the city of Zug. The spot it self is nearby "Eierhals" (Restaurant) an other place I like is between Unteräegeri and "Raten": there's a small parking just under the Raten Ski resort.

Back