Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Solar kit from Califaktur.de

SwissTotorino

SwissTotorino

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi folks,

Has anyone had any experience with the kit from Califaktur?

They seem to be well made and relatively not so expensive to get in Switzerland (local assemblers charge 2x).

These look really nice. I have a single one of Rogers panel and these, to me, look sleeker and a little less hand made.

Expensive though at 1300 quid… and Victron so in that config does not do starter.

@SwissTotorino did you pull the trigger on this panel setup from Califraktur? Thinking about doing the same, also delivered to Switzerland. These are a very clean setup. There is a similar priced kit in Switzerland but the cabling is wrapped up and ziptied on top, not so nice.

@SwissTotorino did you pull the trigger on this panel setup from Califraktur? Thinking about doing the same, also delivered to Switzerland. These are a very clean setup. There is a similar priced kit in Switzerland but the cabling is wrapped up and ziptied on top, not so nice.
Not yet, I'll reconsider in Spring.

There seems to be more info & (positive) feedback on German forums (clapboard.de)

I was in touch with the guy over email. He seemed helpful. I did manage to find all the separate parts of his build online so I might spec it up myself and source the panels in Switzerland.