Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Something strange going on with leisure batteries

Update, It dropped from 100% to 90% when I looked about an hour after I reset it with nothing drawing power, its been stable at 90% all afternoon, is this a sign there may still be a problem ? or is it normal after a reset
That's fine, may be worth charging via EHU for 24 hours so it tops up the leisure AND starter batteries fully, good practise to do this every time before you go away to get the fridge cool and batteries topped up.
Relax and enjoy your holiday :)

That's fine, may be worth charging via EHU for 24 hours so it tops up the leisure AND starter batteries fully, good practise to do this every time before you go away to get the fridge cool and batteries topped up.
Relax and enjoy your holiday :)
Thats fantastic, thank you so much for your help

Update, It dropped from 100% to 90% when I looked about an hour after I reset it with nothing drawing power, its been stable at 90% all afternoon, is this a sign there may still be a problem ? or is it normal after a reset
The % reading is just a calculation based on a number of things. It will only show %capacity in 10% segments. So if it was showing 100% and you had the Control Panel on, drawing power from the Leisure Batteries, it wouldn’t show 99% but 90%.
The Voltage is the more reliable figure. If it is 12.7+ volts then the Batteries are fully charged

Back