Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Space between the roof and the mattress

chrissmit

chrissmit

Vehicle
T5 HighTop
Hi all,

This might be a silly question, but still...
Is it possible to leave a thin duvet on the bed on the top?
It's a T5 from 2006.

Thanks

We have done this, but after having read about people getting kinks in the roof have decided it's not worth the risk!

We have a matrascover ( like used on home matras) witch stays on , i tryed to leave one sleepingbag ( yes sleepingbags , find it easy to fold up and warm , in summers we don't zip up but use them just as cover) upstaires with closed roof . If it's positiont right on the midlle and not a tickone it would work but sometimes the roof wil not close fully.
So just a matrascover....nothing more left upstaires when roof gets closed!
If it should work leaving it upstaires and for one or another reason one decide to sleep downstaires ( sleepover in a town or during bad weather ) leaving your sleepingbag upstaires is also not a good idea....:confused: Then you need to open the roof to get acces to it....

Just like Hotel California. Would not want to risk more than the mattress cover upstairs

Hi all,

This might be a silly question, but still...
Is it possible to leave a thin duvet on the bed on the top?
It's a T5 from 2006.

Thanks
Haven't tried a mattress as daren't risk it but what we have always left up there is the blackout blinds for the side and front windows so that we don't have to keep taking them apart and putting them away.