Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Small drawer near the fridge

The Pox

The Pox

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi I have just taken delivery of my new Cali Ocean and am totally impressed so far. However, is there a small grey drawer? next to the main rear seat drawer next to the fridge? If so how do you open it. I can open the main under rear seat drawer but can see no way of releasing this small drawer or is it just a blank facia? Any help/advice would be appreciated...

Hi I have just taken delivery of my new Cali Ocean and am totally impressed so far. However, is there a small grey drawer? next to the main rear seat drawer next to the fridge? If so how do you open it. I can open the main under rear seat drawer but can see no way of releasing this small drawer or is it just a blank facia? Any help/advice would be appreciated...
I think it could be a blank facia, mine is 2019 Aug

If it is like the T5 then it is a blank - you can pull it out - and it will fall out if you shove something big behind it and slide the seat back - it is handy for putting long things in - like a fishing rod. I think you can buy a kit to convert it into a drawer.

Good for skis and long things like random sticks our children collect :-0

Now things are making sense. Thanks. It really does look like a blank facia but not knowing how cunning the designers are, I thought I would ask...

We keep the wheelchair ramps in there.

Some vans have an extra drawer there but the blank facia comes off n back on quite easily. About £49 to replace if you loose it

Back