Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T5 Mains Help

Twinksgx

Twinksgx

Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Hello. We have a T5 with a 12 Volt Zig 4 Marque 1 in. My understanding is that when it is on car is pulls from the car battery and when it is caravan it is using the leisure battery. BUT my question is when we are on site and plugged into mains electric should it be in car (which I currently have a can see power and lights, fridge and pump work) if I switch to caravan no reading in volt meter and nothing seems to power. Just want to make sure I am not doing anything wrong. Picture attached of using car switch with mains power on campsite. Thanks

image.jpg

Hello. We have a T5 with a 12 Volt Zig 4 Marque 1 in. My understanding is that when it is on car is pulls from the car battery and when it is caravan it is using the leisure battery. BUT my question is when we are on site and plugged into mains electric should it be in car (which I currently have a can see power and lights, fridge and pump work) if I switch to caravan no reading in volt meter and nothing seems to power. Just want to make sure I am not doing anything wrong. Picture attached of using car switch with mains power on campsite. Thanks

View attachment 109466
Sorry cannot help with your query, but the T4/5 Forum might as there are more members there with conversions.

Back