Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6.1 Beach orders

Seems Australia get electric roof in the beach. Wonder if it is standard or an option?

in case anyone is interested there is space to use the built in gas stove with 7 seats in, rear seat is against the multiplex board with the front part dropped down.View attachment 74314
How did they hinge up the cooker with the seat in the way?

How did they hinge up the cooker with the seat in the way?
Andy it’s not in the way at all. The mechanism only pulls away enough from the vertical to allow the stove to be lifted out so the chair is not in the way. Have a video of it if you are really interested (and I can work out how to share it...)

Andy it’s not in the way at all. The mechanism only pulls away enough from the vertical to allow the stove to be lifted out so the chair is not in the way. Have a video of it if you are really interested (and I can work out how to share it...)
Understood, I thought it just flipped up, like the table on the side of the Ocean kitchen.

Understood, I thought it just flipped up, like the table on the side of the Ocean kitchen.
It’s a pretty clever design and seems to seat solidly so I am hoping it won’t rattle.

Anyone in the UK pick up a T6.1 Beach today? Looking forward to seeing some 21 plate Beach pics... ;)

Had a visit to my Tonbridge branch today and had a look around the Beach demo we have. Looks like a good setup and the cooker looks very sturdy. Going to take some getting used to putting it away as it is very secure when out. Also found out mine has arrived at sheerness so wont be long till i get mine now.

1st trip from Tonbridge to Croydon complete. Nice and smooth drive. Now to get her prepped for the road.

1st trip from Tonbridge to Croydon complete. Nice and smooth drive. Now to get her prepped for the road.

On a nice new 21 plate?

Lovely.

I still have delicious memories of my first drive from Tonbridge to S.London on 1 March 2017 with “California Dreamin” on the iPod.

Congratulations. Life will be opening up again very soon and memories will be made.

Looks great! It looks like the awning rail is now silver? Are all T6.1s like that?

Just gone through the 2 bags of goodies from the factory and found loads of extras do people want a list of what to expect in a new thread or added to this thread?

Start a new thread - have you got any of those elusive fly screens for the sliding windows? Not seen one yet.

Seems Australia get electric roof in the beach. Wonder if it is standard or an option?

Looking at the Australian Cali Beach Tour spec sheet from August 2020,(the most recent) 'manual operated elevating roof with two side windows and front opening window in Basalt Grey' was Standard.
'Electro-hydraulic elevating...etc' was an optional upgrade. As there's no more recent spec list,I imagine this is still current, although no more Cali vans due in Aus until June I think.

Back