Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 Westfalia Club Joker - Calder Vale

SimonK

SimonK

VIP Member
Vehicle
N/A
I was in Calder Vale, near Garstang today and spotted an Acapulco Blue T6 Club Joker parked up.

im pretty certain someone on here has changed their Cali for one recently. If it was you, it looked awesome. Spotted it straight away from the top of Calder Vale on my way down the hill!

I was in Calder Vale, near Garstang today and spotted an Acapulco Blue T6 Club Joker parked up.

im pretty certain someone on here has changed their Cali for one recently. If it was you, it looked awesome. Spotted it straight away from the top of Calder Vale on my way down the hill!
Hi Simon, yes it was me and thank you. :thumb Not many people know Calder Vale, lovely spot.

Hi Simon, yes it was me and thank you. :thumb Not many people know Calder Vale, lovely spot.

I’ve not seen a Club Joker in the wild before, so it was a pleasure to see.
My other half has a cake company, and we were making a delivery to the row of terraces that you were parked near.

Good job you weren't up to something dodgy there in Calder Vale @larrylamb ;) . Perhaps I won't get a city joker if my whereabouts are going to be reported on line!

Good job you weren't up to something dodgy there in Calder Vale @larrylamb ;) . Perhaps I won't get a city joker if my whereabouts are going to be reported on line!
Maybe I wanted it to be seen there.;)

You certainly get lots of looks with the Joker, doesn't slip under the radar ( or barriers ) quite like the Cali though.