Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet Tenby, Pembrokeshire, Thursday 28th June - 1st July 2018 - SOLD OUT

A few more photos of Tenby and some local beaches :)

Broadhaven South 1.jpg Broadhaven2.jpg Freshwater West.jpg Freshwater West2.jpg Tenby evening.jpg Tenby St Catherines.jpg South Beach Tenby.jpg

I fancy this but have always been put off the area due to the extensive banning of dogs on the beach. This link shows the bans in detail: http://www.visitpembrokeshire.com/d...h-maps/all-summer-beach-dog-restriction-maps/
Not knowing the area well, it's hard for me to judge where dogs are actually allowed. Does anyone with local know just how restrictive the area is in reality?
not everyone wants to make dog shite sand castles you see. have some respect and take your dog for a shite somewhere else and stop moaning. and yes I am a dog owner

not everyone wants to make dog shite sand castles you see. have some respect and take your dog for a shite somewhere else and stop moaning. and yes I am a dog owner
I suggest you book yourself in for some anger management. Oh, and perhaps actually read my post, which clearly showed I respected the restricted areas.

Just booked - all three nights. Wales will be the 35th (probably) country or territory Amarillo has visited since registration on 1 March 2017.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu
Welcome and Wow! I look forward to hearing all about it!

Hi All,

Just checking in to tell you that there are still a limited number of spaces left for the Tenby meet. I will be in touch with all those who have booked before the event with details of the route and everything you need to know to get the best out of your stay. Local sponsorship is looking promising. Here are some shots (pre our recent storms but just 3 weeks ago of a local beach).
dayslikethis
Manorbier3.jpg Manorbier 2.jpg Manorbier.jpg

Wow stunning photos can't wait

Sorry to be a Pain.

Is it possible to stay Fri-Sun for the same deal as Thurs-Sat?

Cheers

M

Sorry to be a Pain.

Is it possible to stay Fri-Sun for the same deal as Thurs-Sat?

Cheers

M
We have the field booked until Sunday when we have to leave by 12(-ish). I'm sure there will be room on the main site or even you could negotiate staying longer in the field. I would suggest you book for 2 nights ie Friday and Saturday and we can sort out the Sunday when you arrive, I'm sure there will be room.

Good morning all,

Spring has arrived and local campsites are coming to life preparing for the holiday season. Arrangements for our Tenby meet are going well and a local brewery has agreed to support us. I just want to mention one issue;

CANCELLATIONS

The original meet announcement stipulated that all bookings were non-refundable, however I recently had a cancellation and refund request. Given the particular circumstances and in discussion with Admin we will now allow cancellations to the amount of 50% only up until 1st April 2018. After that date it will be impossible due to campsite costs. Hopefully no-one will have to withdraw but if you do then please pm me by that date. I myself have had to cancel my Gloucester meet and have lost my fee.

Looking forward to greeting you all, full itinerary will be circulated a couple of weeks before the meet and there will be a meet and greet for all members new and old to share stories.
:thanks:)

Booked! Will be my first Cali meet, please be gentle

Booked 3 nights, maybe late late arrivals on Thursday:(
Bring on the sunshine.:cheers