Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

The Brand New VW T6.1 (Pics and Video)

Yes Reserves. Not really got to grips with that yet. We have App Connect and Car Play. Tried Waze briefly and seemed ok but not tested it fully. Any recommendations for good Sat Nav Apps?

I use Waze and no problems with it.

Google Maps looks amazing however, so sometimes I mix it up and use that in towns. Waze always for longer journeys.

I (for better or worse) have handed my digital life to Google (chrome browser, android phone, google calendar, +++++) so many locations I’ve looked at on line, or entered into my schedule, are ready and tee’d up in Google maps when I open it. That, the amazingly accurate traffic, simple ‘look’, and generally sensible presentation of alternative routes has kept me a devotee of google maps.

Yes, i agree. Even the gas storage area takes up a compartment. That cool pop out kitchen means you would actually loose alot of storage on that side, and storage is an absolute premium in a Cali. I would have to opt for the storage as a preference and keep my Outwell mini foldable table and jet boil system, which also means i can take it outside as well if lovely weather. Im timed how quick to set up my system, 25 seconds, and yes, I agree, i do need to get out more ;)
View attachment 49939

View attachment 49941
So someone asked how long to set up mini table, jetboil and have a hot coffee ready on the table, took me exactly 1 min 45 seconds ;) Now where them biscuits :)
20190911_161732.jpg

One can see the interiors light well on, it must be evening. The front of the pop-up open to get as many moskito in as possible.
Nevermind, he'll probably fell off the cliff as soon as he opens the tailgate.

No he's looking for the back of the Christmas food shop que at Waitrose.

Good video. That’s the Edition version which I think we don’t get in UK (shame).

Nice wheels, and am I right in thinking that the side window catch has changed (@9m40s on the video)? Couldn’t quite work it out on the video, but I think it has.

Don't mind the green and white

am I right in thinking that the side window catch has changed (@9m40s on the video)? Couldn’t quite work it out on the video, but I think it has.
I think it is, wonder if it will stil leak...

Love the colour, bet those wheels will be a pain to clean, still not sure about the new cupboard finish or the front bumper or the one size fits all dash.