Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

The pit...

I tend to hang suits/shirts off the back of the bench seat (headrest up - hanger off the headrest supports). Getting a suit to Iona for a wedding in a half decent state was a big challenge!

malc said:
I use Eagle Creek packing system from Mr Amazon ...brilliant.

Now this looks like quite a cunning solution...

We used it as a wardrobe! Wife had lots of kit on hangers, and I had a couple of trousers/shirts on them. We took far too much, of course. We have a safe at the base of the wardrobe, where we kept passports, vehicle docs and a stash of Euros, and found it pretty difficult to unlock without banging our heads on the upper curved edge of the wardrobe. We shoved cameras and binos into the wardrobe when not in use.

I lined ours with a cut-up old karrimat, certainly stopped cameras etc sliding around.

We used Eagle Creek zipped containers on the shelves above the gas bottle, just the right size.

We definately under use ours but.....
seldom clothes! We have a safe and then use a couple of baskets on top of each other. It can sometimes look like a bomb has gone off inside it though!

For weekend we tend to avoid "hanging clothes" with the majority of stuff folded into the underseat drawer. Should we take hangers the current solution has been to utilise the grab handles in the cab.

Having a look at Eagle Creek products now though....sound useful.

We are using some ikea hanging organisers which work well as you can use the full height and be organised at the same time..will try to take some pics to demonstrate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I use three plastic lidded boot boxes from Sainsbury's which fit really nicely for clothes; one each for me and Mrs norfolkcali and one for the boys. Towels etc on top. Bit of jiggery pokery to get them in/out but it does mean that the full volume of available of space is used...

Hi Dave T, yes ours are similar but have a Velcro fastener at the top. It isn't perfect as hanging pole is going the wrong way so you have to twist it slightly

Back