Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

The T6 Configurator has been improved & looks good

Rhyddin

Rhyddin

A T6 Beach, named Dory
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Saw a link in the T6 section of the forum earlier saying that the German T6 configurator has been improved and, having looked, it really does look very good!

Of course, we can't be sure what specification will make it to the UK but the Germans have the option of every engine in every model so a 200bhp Beach with 4motion is potentially feasible. I specced up my dream Beach and, scarily, it came to 65,000 Euros - and that was a 2 wheel drive! Praying we get more standard spec than the Germans, which I believe has happened before.

I've attached a photo of my dream Beach anyway. Admittedly, the picture is of an Ocean (formerly 'SE'), because the configurator does not change, whichever model you configure, but I'm in love! :happy Looking forward to joining the community in 2016!

Anyway, if you're interested, it's worth a look. If you view it on the Google Chrome browser then it translates everything, which is pretty handy.

http://app.volkswagen-nutzfahrzeuge...importers/de/brand/de/configurator.html#70165

Cali.jpeg

works much better, have you been able to order a T6 yet, Im thinking I will place an order as soon s I can any info ?

No news on UK spec yet so no option to place an order. I'm definitely looking to order a Beach as soon as I can.

me 2, if you find any order info please let me know

I requested information on the VW website last week and they sent me a T5 Cali brochure along with a June price list !!

Back