Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

This week I've bought '________' for my Cali

I bought and received the Outwell collapsible washing base:
D9-3D-E0-AC-6F-39-9D-12-D4-72-EB-A7-79-14-F1-13.jpg

And the Vanessa bags for the rear windows. Vanessa sells all the can produce so it will be interesting to see how it works.
zubehoer-packtaschent5.jpg

I am tired of thin camping cuttlery so I whent all in with the new frying pan:
5821_955c497db3-652803_6-mauviel-m150-saucepan-long-handle-03l-zoom.jpg

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Not bought but made....

A rag rug seat pad for either:
My rotated passenger seat
The drivers seat if I need something soft/warm to sit on
To sit on in my favourite perch just inside the door enjoying the morning or evening sun

Outwell collapsible mugs.

IMG_0350.JPG

IMG_0351.JPG

image.jpeg image.jpeg

12v shower set.
£12.99 free postage from eBay.

image.jpeg
Some Clingons to keep my large doormat secure. £5.10 for 4 and available
in black, white or blue.
Great service from www.clingons.co.uk

Reactions: Loz
Bought an iboost. Can't wait to try it out at the weekend as we head to Wimborne for a couple of nights.

Oh btw muddle mats for Dun Elm more affordable alternative to turtle mats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've bought a Hug Rug in New England Stripe. The company were really helpful as we couldn't decide which colour to order as it's often difficult to tell colours from the computer screen, so they sent us a couple of samples to see which we preferred. The drawer opens over it and it rolls up small for when we make the bed. Perfect!

IMG_3337.JPG

Mrs & Mrs B
What size hug rug ?? Portland stripe ??
Thanks
Mandy

Mrs & Mrs B
What size hug rug ?? Portland stripe ??
Thanks
Mandy
Hi Mandy - we bought the New England Stripe. We had a sample of the Portland Stripe (as that was our other choice) but it was lighter and we thought it wouldn't be as serviceable! The size is 80cm x 100cm and it was £49.99. Hope that helps, Kath

The Brandrup fitted sheet for the top mattress.
It was 'New Old Stock' so 'only' £49 delivered vs the £79.99 shop price. Despite the ridiculous price, I have to say it's a super piece of kit, and the surface is as smooth a bowling green. If you are going to sleep up-top without a zonesleep / duvalay etc, I'd recommend.

I have the Brandrup sheets for upstairs, they are really comfy and an excellent tight fit, over the moon with them

I have the Brandrup sheets for upstairs, they are really comfy and an excellent tight fit, over the moon with them

For the bottom bed I use the duvalay shaped sheets for my memory foam topper that I cut to the right size. Got the idea from the previous owner who had done the same. Means it lies flat, folds easily and the sheet stays nice and smooth.

Back