Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

This week I've bought '________' for my Cali

Oh and the one I'm most excited about... :thumb

View attachment 23887

Fantastic. Another convert to the most unusual and unthinkable but most useful item any camper with hookup can purchase.

I've had mine for a year now and gets big thumbs up every breakfast time.

It makes the toast and egg almost synchronised. Perfectly cooked.

I need to start an egg and toast thread for all those breakfast enthusiasts out there.

Congratulations to Tefal.

image.jpeg Some will love it and some will hate it but I have just taken delivery of this great illuminated lei. It has four modes....on, off, slow flash and quick flash. Battery powered.
I LOVE it

View attachment 24458 Some will love it and some will hate it but I have just taken delivery of this great illuminated lei. It has four modes....on, off, slow flash and quick flash. Battery powered.
I LOVE it

Wow! Two California decorative groups ticked off in one item. Well done you. I'm sure others will be eager to purchase - where did you get if from please?

Bought and fitted some Dubflecta retros. Windows now working thanks to good advice from here and some silicone spray.

Fresh from a well know auction site, our first foray into a couple of barely used Dahon folders... the aim being they will be the all purpose campsite/town/pub bikes with our roadie ones tucked up inside.

Ride much better than I imagined!

IMG_3330.JPG

In 'low fold' mode so no more French Decathlon height barrier 'attacking' bike moments!

IMG_3335.JPG

...and in paired down mode so we can crack along 0.025mph faster ultimately topping numerous Strava segments on the croissant run. Just looking out for some deep section aero Zipp wheels now.

IMG_3341.JPG

="Lewis, post: 192572, member: 9004"]Some fascinating accessories and modifications mentioned across the forum and a lot of new owners so I wondered what people are buying for their Calis at the moment...

Many thanks for starting this thread way back in January. It's been really useful.
IMG_0436.JPG
Really pleased with lifestyle breathable matting for under the Cali awning. It's reversible, black on the otherside.
Phone & ordered. Sells at shows. Shop in Wales. James helpfully sent a photo of the different VW colour matting. Not shown on website.
http://www.theoutdoormattingcompany.co.uk/lifestyle-matting.php

="Lewis, post: 192572, member: 9004"]Some fascinating accessories and modifications mentioned across the forum and a lot of new owners so I wondered what people are buying for their Calis at the moment...

Many thanks for starting this thread way back in January. It's been really useful.
View attachment 25244
Really pleased with lifestyle breathable matting for under the Cali awning. It's reversible, black on the otherside.
Phone & ordered. Sells at shows. Shop in Wales. James helpfully sent a photo of the different VW colour matting. Not shown on website.
Which size did you get and is it the same size roughly as the awning? Thanks.

View attachment 25244
Ooo thanks for posting that. I'd been searching for one of these and couldn't find one anywhere. How much was it please?

Which size did you get and is it the same size roughly as the awning? Thanks.

Size 140 x 240 . Think £ 39 ish. Yes it is roughly size of awning. Its like HC one.
Speak to James ,he was very helpful. Stores the VW matts at his warehouse.
Phone number on website.

Just bought a sunncamp 2 person pop up inner tent which I understand fits nicely inside the green Quecha pop up shelter. I saw it on another forum (VW Camper Chicks!). They did comment that the inner is nowhere near as easy to fold down as the Quecha. Will report back when I have tried it out.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00J6AIRSC/?tag=eliteelect-21

Another busy buying week after our first trip away.

'Big' purchase was a Brandrup ISOfix internal topper after reading advice on here. Purchased from the Netherlands, as pound against the Euro is strong currently (£1:€1.20).

Storage baskets for the under sink cupboard (ones I used initially are a bit too tight). I am hoping these Orthex boxes (12L & 16L respectively) from John Lewis will fit the two undersink shelves perfectly:

1st shelf (for plates, bowls, cups, glasses):
https://www.johnlewis.com/smartstore-by-orthex-basket-15-grey-12l-/p2213519

2nd shelf (for pots/pans/electric toasty maker/colander/etc):
https://www.johnlewis.com/smartstore-by-orthex-basket-20-grey-16l-/p2213522

Also, some fairy lights from Primark at @zerofour's dismay :cool:
Hi SS how did your baskets fit? I need some as my cardboard boxes are getting a bit tatty..pics??

I have just bought a dashmounted hula dancing girl for my Beach - she dances with the movement of the van - was wondering, if there was sufficient demand we could order dancing granny Jen versions and sell them from the Cali shop - min quantity 100 apparently. Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 11.44.07.png

F33B2DF1-20A3-488D-A01B-A1A093391ABA.jpeg 9D6C716C-F4CC-4799-A8F3-5CF39F41A117.jpeg 634C031F-5402-48FE-A730-31673C5708F5.png Today I bought a 10m hookup, a cheap euro cable and euro to U.K. adapter for the Inverter socket, a tiny 1KW heater for when on hookup and a small 22W dehumidifier that will run off the inverter while on or off grid. I’ll leave the heater and dehumidifier on overnight while she’s parked on my drive and track the temperature and humidity in the morning.

AA08C8C3-7DFF-4A8B-B5A3-08EA6B18DC4A.png

81404126-F36F-4C1C-A666-69CAFAE3E2E8.jpeg Also got a suit of alarms. smoke, carbon Monoxide and flammable gas. Where would you put each one?

Back