Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Toluca 18” standard tyres?

Ah, Okay, thanks. They are very hard to come by, Springfields are another option that I am looking at but also difficult to find.
T6 Sportlines are reasonably priced but I'm not 100% sure if they are for me...
Springfields are a nice rim, had them on the last van. Pig to clean though.

Anyone know if the tyre pressure monitor on 2018MY is the same in other cars, ie sensor is mechanically fixed to the inside of the tyre valve? If so, Im guessing when you put on new wheels you need to either take the originals off the old wheels or buy new ones.

Anyone know if the tyre pressure monitor on 2018MY is the same in other cars, ie sensor is mechanically fixed to the inside of the tyre valve? If so, Im guessing when you put on new wheels you need to either take the originals off the old wheels or buy new ones.

Always thought tyre pressure monitors are on the ABS sensors. Somebody will know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always thought tyre pressure monitors are on the ABS sensors. Somebody will know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes agree ABS sensors used, no actual tyre pressure sensors inside.

Any more theories on the above?
Cali isn't a T32 only T30 but some have T32 springs fitted just to confuse.
T32 is 3200kgs grosse, check your chassis plate which will be 30xxkgs grosse.

T32 front strut is different design to that on T28/30, the strut to axle bottom mounting is different.

Has anyone on here bought Tolucas from the German supplier on Ebay?
Ive heard that many negative stories about Ebay that I am apprehensive to deal with it.

I’m emailing with them at the moment. Initial thoughts are that they have good google rating, are responsive and friendly on email, the tyres are factory spec Hankook and wheels are new and balanced. Local VW dealer is offering 10% discount on rrp. This makes the German company www.original-raeder.de about £500 cheaper. I’m weighing up paying the premium to the uk dealer for peace of mind or taking a risk to save £500 (or is it £500 more to spend on lowering springs!?). Decisions, decisions.

Sounds like you are going through the same thought process as me....
I want the Tolucas at the best price for obvious reasons so like you just need to weigh up if the Ebay supplier is genuine.
Will get the wheels sorted before i think about the lowering option, but it is on my radar.

Be interesting to see if anyone has bought from Ebay....

Decisions, decisions....

I’m emailing with them at the moment. Initial thoughts are that they have good google rating, are responsive and friendly on email, the tyres are factory spec Hankook and wheels are new and balanced. Local VW dealer is offering 10% discount on rrp. This makes the German company www.original-raeder.de about £500 cheaper. I’m weighing up paying the premium to the uk dealer for peace of mind or taking a risk to save £500 (or is it £500 more to spend on lowering springs!?). Decisions, decisions.
Sounds like you are going through the same thought process as me....
I want the Tolucas at the best price for obvious reasons so like you just need to weigh up if the Ebay supplier is genuine.
Will get the wheels sorted before i think about the lowering option, but it is on my radar.

Be interesting to see if anyone has bought from Ebay....

Decisions, decisions....

And don’t get me started on tyres...Continentals £148; Hankooks £139 and Falkens £115.