Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Top marks to SMG Tonbridge.

Laine sent me a video prior to pick up. Nice.

Service is another story. Failed to even look at the very issue it was sent in for, and made a bizarre attempt to shift the blame to me. Then they got me a penalty charge notice when they collected it to finally try and fix it (which they didn't). On pointing this out I was sent a slightly upsetting passive aggressive email having a go at me for not giving them top marks for customer service. And no offer to pay the fine.

All very odd.

I got a box of broken biscuits a couple of weeks after delivery of our Ocean.

Laine sent me a video prior to pick up. Nice.

Service is another story. Failed to even look at the very issue it was sent in for, and made a bizarre attempt to shift the blame to me. Then they got me a penalty charge notice when they collected it to finally try and fix it (which they didn't). On pointing this out I was sent a slightly upsetting passive aggressive email having a go at me for not giving them top marks for customer service. And no offer to pay the fine.

All very odd.

I had a similar experience. Their service manager (if indeed he is still there) stands out as the most arrogant person I've ever met.

I don't honestly think they care that much though. They've got so many fleet customers who want simple servicing that anything out of the ordinary is a hassle.

I think this "service target setting" or whatever VW HQ have enforced is making the service worse. I recently took my Golf in for its MOT (a passenger franchise this time) and it needed some software update to the NAV system. It turned out that they couldn't do it that day (even though it was booked in for it). I wasn't overly upset about it, but when the guy handed me the keys in the car park he pressured me to make sure I gave them 5 out of 5.

I didn't answer the survey call.

Its a full marks from me aswell with SMG. Helped me out several times with updating admin on warranty /registration etc etc for my used Cali purchased elsewhere.. But do wish they had a bigger carpark!!

Its a full marks from me aswell with SMG. Helped me out several times with updating admin on warranty /registration etc etc for my used Cali purchased elsewhere.. But do wish they had a bigger carpark!!
Bet their car park is bigger than Cowfold SMG!

Back