Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Touch Screen

DessyParkerWigWam

DessyParkerWigWam

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
My Touch screen in my 2019 T6 has stopped working in places - making sat nav unusable. And changing radio channels becoming same

Is anyone aware of anywhere in NW England (Manchester / Wigan/ Liverpool /Preston type areas) where they can repair these at a reasonable cost? I beieve this is a common fault and that VW charge a fortune.

Many thanks all

My Touch screen in my 2019 T6 has stopped working in places - making sat nav unusable. And changing radio channels becoming same

Is anyone aware of anywhere in NW England (Manchester / Wigan/ Liverpool /Preston type areas) where they can repair these at a reasonable cost? I beieve this is a common fault and that VW charge a fortune.

Many thanks all

Chesterfield. T6 Forum member with good feedback.

Also a long thread here which details how to potentially fix yourself if you fancy the challenge....

Link to youtube vids on page 10 of the thread...

This is what you need fixed it myself
Preston area

IMG_2822.png

Got my touch screen from lemon shark. Was a fairly easy repair and now works perfectly. Followed the guide in you tube. Took about 30 minutes. Ordered 2 screens with the anti dazzle and used mine as a Guinea pig and now able to fix my dads also. £20 well spent.

Back