Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Van built!

you have too much time on your hands!
Just a quick look at:
http://www.marinetraffic.com (link helpfully given by JW)
Filtering for cargo ships only, and zooming in on Grimsby and Sheerness.

To make it even easier, I could take out a 30 day free trial and filter for "departure port" Emden and possible "destination" ports, but I am concerned that I would forget about the subscription once my van arrives, forget to cancel, then be billed US$108 per annum until I remember to cancel.

California Highway will be passing Dover in the next couple of hours. I really hope my van is on that boat.:cheers

Last edited:
Just a quick look at:
http://www.marinetraffic.com (link helpfully given by JW)
Filtering for cargo ships only, and zooming in on Grimsby and Sheerness.

To make it even easier, I could take out a 30 day free trial and filter for "departure port" Emden and possible "destination" ports, but I am concerned that I would forget about the subscription once my van arrives, forget to cancel, then be billed US$108 per annum until I remember to cancel.

California Highway will be passing Dover in the next couple of hours. I really hope my van is on that boat.:cheers
Fingers crossed and a dollop of good luck!:thumb

Had a phone call yesterday from Clive at my dealer - Volkswagen Van Center (Birmingham) - Swansway Garages to tell me my Cali is built and is now waiting shipping (Status Code 38) from Emden, Germany to Grimsby. Need to start looking seriously at insurance etc.:thumb:thumb

Had a phone call yesterday from Clive at my dealer - Volkswagen Van Center (Birmingham) - Swansway Garages to tell me my Cali is built and is now waiting shipping (Status Code 38) from Emden, Germany to Grimsby. Need to start looking seriously at insurance etc.:thumb:thumb
Ship Global Highway currently loading at Emden. Destination not yet given without premium subscription.
showphoto.aspx

Two ships unloading at Grimsby after sailing from Emden yesterday.....

upload_2017-2-12_15-27-39.png

Back