Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW California T4 Coach Sunroof

Thanks for the reply! And good timing, as mine has begun to leak ever so slightly, and I'd rather fix it and have it useable than re-silicone it. Let me know if you find a source!
/Max

A little out of your neighbourhood, but might be interesting to contact them and eventually do a nice trip in the meantime?

Hi all, thanks to TripleBee, Nigel from southwest sunroofs provided a seal posted within a couple of days. He was very helpful and also game helpful advice.

It's now mostly cleaned up and has the new seal fitted. First indications (touches wood..) look like its water tight, but time will tell. Nigel advised to remove the full sunroof and reseal the frame to the body but I thought I'd just try the new seal first. I'm hoping that's it done, but it does require the last bits of sealant removing and a bit of a clean up.

For info, if you have one of these and require parts you'll probably need to contact Webasto first to identify the model. Webasto uk were also really helpful. He sunroof fitted to mine is discontinued and is now called a Hollandia 300 classic large.

20200425_151005.jpg

20200425_151120.jpg

Hi all, thanks to TripleBee, Nigel from southwest sunroofs provided a seal posted within a couple of days. He was very helpful and also game helpful advice.

It's now mostly cleaned up and has the new seal fitted. First indications (touches wood..) look like its water tight, but time will tell. Nigel advised to remove the full sunroof and reseal the frame to the body but I thought I'd just try the new seal first. I'm hoping that's it done, but it does require the last bits of sealant removing and a bit of a clean up.

For info, if you have one of these and require parts you'll probably need to contact Webasto first to identify the model. Webasto uk were also really helpful. He sunroof fitted to mine is discontinued and is now called a Hollandia 300 classic large.

View attachment 58062

View attachment 58063
You are welcome.
Google is your friend.

Back