Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW Deflectors part numer

California Dreamin

California Dreamin

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Does anyone know the part number for the new style VW original wind deflectors - the ones that slot into the window channel rather than the older style stick on one? It is for a T6 in case that makes any difference. There is a picture of it in the T6 brochure.

Not sure how much help this is but I gave it ordered for my T6, yet to be built. It is a dealer option so didn't have a part number next to it. Your dealer will know.

Mike

Thanks. I was close to doing that but thought might we worth trying the vws if i could find some. New to vw - is it normal that they struggle to identify accessories for new models do you know?

Thanks. I was close to doing that but thought might we worth trying the vws if i could find some. New to vw - is it normal that they struggle to identify accessories for new models do you know?
It is a strange one this.

Can't speak for van parts, but when looking for VW car parts in the past, I haven't had any problems at all, i.e my Sharan mud flaps & wind deflectors.
Dealers might have the sticky tape ones in stock & just offer them. I was starting to think that if a dealer is out of stock & tries to order new wind deflectors with the existing part number, the push-in ones might arrive. Just a guess though.

Cheers

Back